TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAHAHAHAHA NO WAY

He’s milked that break up post, gone for the jugular of those who feel sorry for him

So the logo is just a template you can buy. Ironic it’s called ‘cowboy’!!!
As legit as his hairline

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just hope people aren't dumb enough to fall for this shite!
So amateurish. If that draws punters in, they need to give their head a wobble!

Reactions: 2
huge coincidence that his sob story is posted right before the release of their new branding, right?

Reactions: 14
Not sure how to feel.

This is his personal FB not the business FB and he is describing himself as ‘digital creator’ so he is the the founder, the digital content creator and is marketing himself as the brand/face of TeamRH. That all makes perfect sense.

love how he’s photoshopped his vest in the group pic but forgot to on his profile pic. Half arsed from him as always

Reactions: 7
Not sure how to feel.

This is his personal FB not the business FB and he is describing himself as ‘digital creator’ so he is the the founder, the digital content creator and is marketing himself as the brand/face of TeamRH. That all makes perfect sense.
God they all look liked they've been drugged!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Excellent brand alignment. Can't even use the correct cheaply bought bleeping logo on the t-shirt in the profile pic. It was probably photoshopped on as well - expect to see an updated one in the next 12 hours

Awesome work from their "head of brand"

Their page follower count went down by 1000 since they launched the rebrand 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What am I supposed to do with my Team RH hoody now - it is out of date. Ah well, will have to stop wearing it (haven't actually worn it in at least 3 years) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What am I supposed to do with my Team RH hoody now - it is out of date. Ah well, will have to stop wearing it (haven't actually worn it in at least 3 years) 🤣🤣
bet he's got thousands in his warehouse! Could sent them to Africa or to people who are desperate!

Reactions: 2
I managed to get most of the print off mine, need to go over it again with the acetone to get the rest off because it's a really nice hoodie!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are his cult really going to buy the old merch at 40% off on Not Even Black Friday Yet, when there’ll clearly be new re-branded merch stuff coming out soon? Why would you even?
Also, how many sorry? 70,000? But…
What an absolute crock of shite!!
WAKE THE duck UP PEOPLE!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.