TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was in thread 9 where WJS had posted about needing ID for social media and shared a screenshot where I commented about him using Joe Berwicks fake account to get info... Well.... I just noticed a Facebook messenger request. If this doesn't sum the bullying bleep up....
This is absolutely bleeping disgusting!!!! I have a feeling he’s fishing to try and out people, by seeing if he messages people tit will they identify themselves on here?
It’s pathetic and is a true show of what he’s like - and he’s tit on too many people to ever come back from sending messages like this!
Don’t let this delusional freak rattle u 😟

Reactions: 6
The guy is seriously unhinged. Have you reported him?
No I didn't even think about reporting it, I will now though! He's blocked me, so I can't reply to him. I wish I had seen it before he did 😂😂 Mind you he did actually admit using a fake account on the screenshot on the previous post, so even if I can't block him, I had him admit that.

Reactions: 9
I have reported it as harassment, then reported the conversation to Facebook. Doubt anything will happen but you never know.

Reactions: 11
I think it was in thread 9 where WJS had posted about needing ID for social media and shared a screenshot where I commented about him using Joe Berwicks fake account to get info... Well.... I just noticed a Facebook messenger request. If this doesn't sum the bullying bleep up....
Post this everywhere. Tag him on all of it

A 6ft man mountain making non too subtle threats. Horrible

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lol 😂 what a bleeping keyboard warrior

• Haha
Post this everywhere. Tag him on all of it

A 6ft man mountain making non too subtle threats. Horrible
Post it everywhere his followers will see it. Ask him why feels the need to go around sending intimidating threats to women in the internet (I’m assuming you are female - apologies if I’m incorrect)

Reactions: 8
It's the kiss at the end that made me laugh most, like he thinks it makes it less bad or something. The really funny thing is he probably tried working out who I was (and failed) so all that he could do was send that message! 😂😂😂 The account I commented with is not the account I was a member with. I still comment on an occasional post using that account, so he would never guess it was me. Stealth mode activated.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
HI RICHIES MARKETING TEAM 👋👋👋

was this ☝ Part of the marketing plan?? no didn’t think so!
don’t you think personally harassing people via inbox in an attempt to bully and threaten them is a step too far??? Or u ok with taking ££££ off a man who is one step away from getting a restraining order slapped on him the way he’s acting!
You KNOW this is wrong, so consider what kind of human being you’re sat being the yes men for! you’ll never do any kind of real job with this giant narc at the helm!

ps still hasn’t apologised for his outburst he wrote all about on social media has he??
no he won’t ever. He’s right and everyone else is wrong. and any “apologies” given out we’re fake. he’s a manipulative, horrible person and you should leave and get a job for a company that doesn’t have a ceo that obsessively tries to target vulnerable people and stalk/message people to ruin their lives! All the evidence you see above 😡

Reactions: 8
Thanks for helping us improve the quality of the reviews on Trustpilot. We really appreciate your help!

Although privacy rules prevent me from giving you any specific information about our investigations, I can assure you that we’ll look into teamrhfitness.com. If we find any reason to take action, we’ll do so.

If you have any further information, please feel free to let me know by replying to this message.

Thanks again,

Reactions: 9
WORLD CLASS post. You win the internet!

You know the problem with this post? You shouldn’t have to apologise to people at work for being short or disrespecting them. Because you should not disrespect anyone at work. Period. And we all know you’re playing it down and this is your way of diminishing responsibility for the real tit storm that’s going on. Acting like it’s normal to treat people like tit but you’re the big man because you apologised on Facebook. Pack it in man.
This may have been a response to me responding to him trying to humiliate me in the POD and calling him out on accusing me of lying...needless to say they have let me out of my contract 9 months early after i repeatedly spoke to ever increasing 'senior managers'!

Reactions: 11
This may have been a response to me responding to him trying to humiliate me in the POD and calling him out on accusing me of lying...needless to say they have let me out of my contract 9 months early after i repeatedly spoke to ever increasing 'senior managers'!
Did he then slide into your DMs before blocking you?

Reactions: 5
What happened?

What happened?
I asked for help with targets, there was pleasant discourse then he popped up said he'd seen the data and knew what was really going on, I couldn't possibly survive on the data I'd provided and then proceeded to do a live where I was referred to as 'testing' and used as an example of not being truthful

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I asked for help with targets, there was pleasant discourse then he popped up said he'd seen the data and knew what was really going on, I couldn't possibly survive on the data I'd provided and then proceeded to do a live where I was referred to as 'testing' and used as an example of not being truthful
What an absolute tool. How can he think it’s ok to treat paying customers with such disrespect? How they’ve got any members left is a f***** miracle

• Sad
Reactions: 10
He’s *literally pointing out that 50k of his inflated numbers haven’t joined the paid group yet 😂
I'm loving that this hasn't worked out the way he'd hoped. 50k people who aren't engaged with him, don't want to listen to him or realised it's all a con

His raging desire to be idolised by everyone and to be their saviour will be killing him, knowing that all these people who he thought worshipped him actually don't give a duck

Expect some serious gaslighting soon

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has he said what has happened to Rachel? She literally disappeared when I was a member!

Has he said what has happened to Rachel? She literally disappeared when I was a member!
He had said in his posts she isn’t doing social media anymore due to online hate. Apart from that nothing. Obviously that’s complete bullshit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.