TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Richie still with Rachel? I unliked and left all his groups years ago now so don’t see anything.

Reactions: 1
I just popped in to share his latest post and see I’ve been beaten to it. He was hiding away from posting but now happy again, he’s unbelievable and can’t understand why people pander to it.

I’m guessing he’s not with with Rachael anymore? Don’t see him mention or do vids With her - but he will blame other people for upsetting her so she’s too self conscious or something again.

Reactions: 4
Is Richie still with Rachel? I unliked and left all his groups years ago now so don’t see anything.
It doesn't look that way, he's been in a hotel room for a while now. She's practically vanished off social media and they rebranded their Instagram totally to Rachael Hepton fitness coach.

Reactions: 7
He’s realised he has to do something for members at least, needs to try and stop them cancelling. The new 3 month membership is a short term earner. Must be desperate for cash.

“The group is thriving” 😂😂😂😂😂
Yeah course it is richie! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
lying bleep
i wonder if the 15k members are all genuine paying members or if that’s inflated. And what happens when their membership expires, is he going to remove them or keep them in like he did with the other group to give the impression of more members. How he dared say there were 75k members on his website. What a joke.

Reactions: 5
He’s realised he has to do something for members at least, needs to try and stop them cancelling. The new 3 month membership is a short term earner. Must be desperate for cash.

i wonder if the 15k members are all genuine paying members or if that’s inflated. And what happens when their membership expires, is he going to remove them or keep them in like he did with the other group to give the impression of more members. How he dared say there were 75k members on his website. What a joke.
Pay your leccy bill, or pay RH. No wonder it's all going to tit. I wonder what his massive new warehouse's power bill is, because companies don't get help from government's new offer

If he had any decency, given he's worth millions and he wants to change the world, he'd offer 3 months free membership to any existing member who wanted it

The 3month membership is probably the exciting new product he's been going on about, "get slim for santa" or "get healthy for hogmanay" or some other shite slogan which sounds like someone on the apprentice wrote it. He used to brag that his members had the skills they needed to carry on the journey, then realised people joined for a short time and left so tied them in for 12months, but this resulted in less people signing up and then more referrals from him to Ashbourns for chasing up. I should think those referrals cost him money too.

The 3month membership is probably the exciting new product he's been going on about, "get slim for santa" or "get healthy for hogmanay" or some other shite slogan which sounds like someone on the apprentice wrote it. He used to brag that his members had the skills they needed to carry on the journey, then realised people joined for a short time and left so tied them in for 12months, but this resulted in less people signing up and then more referrals from him to Ashbourns for chasing up. I should think those referrals cost him money too.
or it's a short term money grab coz he's shitting himself because signups have completely dried up

Reactions: 8
It doesn't look that way, he's been in a hotel room for a while now. She's practically vanished off social media and they rebranded their Instagram totally to Rachael Hepton fitness coach.
Hopefully she has left, I always got the impression she wasn’t happy and was forced to do all the ‘walkie talkies’ etc. It’s been about 4 years since I was a paying member and then unliked and removed myself from all his groups and pages.

Pay your leccy bill, or pay RH. No wonder it's all going to tit. I wonder what his massive new warehouse's power bill is, because companies don't get help from government's new offer
It’s ok tho because he defrauded the furlogh scheme for thousands upon thousands courtesy of the govt, so he must have that cash hidden away somewhere 🤷‍♀️
i feel for anyone running their own business at moment as times tough EXCEPT HIM!
he’s used and abused so many and really fucked people over during covid (another time wen people struggled like duck for money) and used cash that was supposed to reach people he claimed were on “furlogh” but instead he sacked them illegally 🤷‍♀️
i don’t have receipts but my friend was one of those sacked and one of her friends who was kept on told her the ins and outs of how he was using the furlogh scheme to his benefit and no one else’s!!!!!horrible bleep

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
It’s ok tho because he defrauded the furlogh scheme for thousands upon thousands courtesy of the govt, so he must have that cash hidden away somewhere 🤷‍♀️
i feel for anyone running their own business at moment as times tough EXCEPT HIM!
he’s used and abused so many and really fucked people over during covid (another time wen people struggled like duck for money) and used cash that was supposed to reach people he claimed were on “furlogh” but instead he sacked them illegally 🤷‍♀️
i don’t have receipts but my friend was one of those sacked and one of her friends who was kept on told her the ins and outs of how he was using the furlogh scheme to his benefit and no one else’s!!!!!horrible bleep
Should tell her to contact the government to ask if any furlough money was paid to her as it wasn’t received, they’ll probably look into it

HMRC is now stepping up its enforcement activity, aiming to recover misappropriated funds by issuing penalties and pursuing prosecution or director disqualifications for businesses that claimed furlough while telling – or allowing – employees to keep working.

Reactions: 12
It’s actually an easy one to check as the furlough pay will be on her tax records, she just needs to phone HMRC and see if they have any record of her getting furlough, and if they do she needs to report it as fraud.

• Heart
Ex member 54.
I felt like his comments about opening the group up to the Key Workers was really offensive. Made out like they were the cunts that were nasty and spoilt it all.
My ex-boss with all the same traits also defrauded furlough but was more clever as he paid the staff but also made them work full time (costing him 20% pay for a full week of work). I have reported it but nothing has been done about it sadly to my knowledge

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Anyone else noticed they've updated their comparison list on their sign up page?
1664204230237.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else noticed they've updated their comparison list on their sign up page?
View attachment 1606575
I sure as hell never had any ‘personal coaching’ while I was paying to be a member! I once asked a question and was told to read the files and after that I was scared to ask anything after seeing the responses other got. 😡

I sure as hell never had any ‘personal coaching’ while I was paying to be a member! I once asked a question and was told to read the files and after that I was scared to ask anything after seeing the responses other got. 😡
From what I can tell there hasn't been anything 'personal' since around the time the calorie clubs kicked in? And even then the 'advice' was provided bt successful members turned (unqualified) 'coaches'

Reactions: 3
From what I can tell there hasn't been anything 'personal' since around the time the calorie clubs kicked in?
I first joined the group in 2016 or early 2017 but didn’t use it as I was pregnant and it had the online calorie clubs. I started paying just as the app came out and thought it was dire and saw the light and cancelled but I never had any personal help and the way he spoke to some people for asking a simple question was atrocious.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.