TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely. If what he's saying is true, I'm pretty disgusted that anyone would be nasty about this woman's results pictures. She's still clearly worked hard and all I can say is good for her.

I can see his point re advertising - but it didn't need to be a big song & dance. Just a brief 'yes, she did have some surgery but she also worked bloody hard with us and we are still proud of her journey'.

Exactly- I'm in another nutrition group and there are many WLS members there who are supported and given advice just like everyone else? In a way their journey is more difficult as they have to deal with other issues resulting from the surgery (malabsorbtion, digestive issues etc) and it's nice to have a safe place to get advice and support. Not one person there looks on these people as having 'cheated' somehow- they still need to put the work in!

Reactions: 3
😂 in todays episode of “tit that didn’t happen” to garner some support

“She was a member of teamrh, had an account, logs , etc. All checked out.”

All checked out? Did her loss vs her logs not look a bit odd to ya Ritchie or did you really think you were some god 🤣
I call bullshit. IF that even happened its probably members that have found out hes lying about transformations and using people's pics from a gastric website!

Reactions: 4
Absolutely. If what he's saying is true, I'm pretty disgusted that anyone would be nasty about this woman's results pictures. She's still clearly worked hard and all I can say is good for her.

I can see his point re advertising - but it didn't need to be a big song & dance. Just a brief 'yes, she did have some surgery but she also worked bloody hard with us and we are still proud of her journey'.
And I’m sure he would have named and shamed those that supposedly kicking off about it and slagging them off. I don’t think it happened. He’s diverting attention away from something else 👀 wonder what he’s done now

Reactions: 6
Did he not have a coach who had lost most of her weight at slimming world ?

Emma I believe?
Not just emma, Richie wannabe 0.2 lost most of his weight with sw and when El was an affiliate she was honest about losing her weight with sw and even though she got slimmer with rh at the start her weight went up. Most people with rh have previously lost with sw.

Richie doesn’t know the meaning of the word brief

Reactions: 5
Hasn't he been getting his mojo back for years now?

He must have had roid and marching powder dealer round with a big stash

• Haha
  • Heart
😂 in todays episode of “tit that didn’t happen” to garner some support

“She was a member of teamrh, had an account, logs , etc. All checked out.”

All checked out? Did her loss vs her logs not look a bit odd to ya Ritchie or did you really think you were some god 🤣
I know this happened with a member a few years ago. He still had her pics up waaaay after I left in 2019. We all knew it was fake, as Peter told us. I'm sure if I look hard enough, I'll find the pics still up.

Reactions: 5
He has form for using fake weight loss photos…lets not forget the time he used someone’s photos without her permission who had NEVER been part of Team RH and had instead lost the weight on her own.

He has also ran competitions asking for the best weight loss transformation photos under another account and then used them to advertise Team RH.

How this shambles is still ongoing is shocking and terrifies me the amount of people he is still ripping off. It’s all smoke and mirrors.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hes absolutely shocking! Why the duck are his minions blind to him? The way he speaks to and about females is vile, his minions can't excuse him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.