TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not team rh but it’s about no bullshit excuses Cath. She done a live lastnight about menopause with a nurse. Told everyone to put their questions in to ask the nurse then when she was reading out peoples questions she was pulling faces and actually said at one point ‘guys all the questions your asking have them same answer as to what I’ve been saying, contact your doctor!!’. 1. If people couldn’t ask certain types of questions she should have mentioned this at the start. 2. Who does she think she is pulling faces at people asking genuine questions who need help. 3. Whats the point doing the live if the nurse can’t answer most of the questions. I was put off her from when she messaged me about what I ate and only listened in on this live for my mam who is going through menopause
I have serious hatred for that old woman

Reactions: 10
She comes across quite patronising in my opinion and just plain annoying. As soon as she says “come on in” I’m out. But she seems to appeal to quite a few people so fair play.

Reactions: 1
She comes across quite patronising in my opinion and just plain annoying. As soon as she says “come on in” I’m out. But she seems to appeal to quite a few people so fair play.
Absolutely this! I managed to watch the first minute or so but as soon as she started saying 'come on in' in this really fake manner, I couldn't watch anymore.

I may sound old but I just don't understand the interest in people videoing their entire life - who the hell is interested in watching her shopping 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how far I made it through, but for me it was when she so rudely kept talking over the top of the guest speaker. Just plain rude.

I’ve seen her vids on my feed where she is in the bath or in bed and the opening line is ‘come on in’ it’s so tacky I have to watch for cringe factor before swiftly leaving.

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen her vids on my feed where she is in the bath or in bed and the opening line is ‘come on in’ it’s so tacky I have to watch for cringe factor before swiftly leaving.
This is why I am so pleased I never followed any affiliate. From the very little I've seen of her, she's definitely not my cup of tea.

This is why I am so pleased I never followed any affiliate. From the very little I've seen of her, she's definitely not my cup of tea.
I used to follow above average Joe... My ex's new girlfriend did too and it used to make me chuckle seeing her fawning on his posts. I always wondered why he vanished until I saw this forum 😂

• Haha
makes me want to vom, shes utterly repulsive. And The bloody wide open mouthed expression she does, holds it for 5 secs, then goes "can we get a step check please". Shes about 60 years old ffs, she needs to start acting like it and stop lusting after WJS

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, if I was looking for a weight loss group to follow and I’d never heard of Team RH I would feel repulsed and intimated if I checked out his page now. The direction now seems to be leaning very heavily toward muscle gain and physique. He’s totally lost his way.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also, if I was looking for a weight loss group to follow and I’d never heard of Team RH I would feel repulsed and intimated if I checked out his page now. The direction now seems to be leaning very heavily toward muscle gain and physique. He’s totally lost his way.
I wonder if it's part of a rebrand? Maybe he's decided to focus on muscle gain instead of fat loss. The aesthetic is becoming increasingly gym-bro, not 'this is a safe place to come and lose some weight'.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if it's part of a rebrand? Maybe he's decided to focus on muscle gain instead of fat loss. The aesthetic is becoming increasingly gym-bro, not 'this is a safe place to come and lose some weight'.
Exactly this. You put it way better than I did!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If that's the case he's in for a rude awakening. Gym bros don't spend money and the amount of free, WORLD CLASS content out there already will make him completely obsolete

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Going by his previous bulking 'advice', he will be chewed up and spat out by the industry!🤣🤣🤣

Exactly this - it absolutely looks like a bodybuilding site now so there is no way I would have noticed it and signed up for weight loss 🤷‍♀️

How long is this rebrand and new app gonna take? Oh wait, is this it already? The sponsored ads flogging cheap merchandise? And probably the launch of some creatine and gym vests.

• Haha
Many years ago, he said in one of his lives in the bulking group that this was the direction he wanted the group to go, or at least where he'd put more of his focus into. But because he can't let anyone else do anything, he's still running everything. If he delegated, then potentially, he could have done it. Although, the reality was, he didn't know a huge amount about cutting a bulking. Just what he'd learned over time. So when you had a question, he was stumped.

I swear I’ll never trust Trust Pilot again for anything. One bad review on 3 November followed by about 40 5* ones all on 4 November. It’s so obvious he sets his cult on there every time someone posts anything critical.

Reactions: 13
I swear I’ll never trust Trust Pilot again for anything. One bad review on 3 November followed by about 40 5* ones all on 4 November. It’s so obvious he sets his cult on there every time someone posts anything critical.
35 of them will be by his staff

You don't have to have been an actual customer, you just have to say you were. Years ago it used to be verified purchases only. It's not hard to create loads of email addresses and submit reviews. You can even pay companies to do it for you

The only time a check will be made to see if you were an actual customer would be if the company make a complaint about your review. Trust Pilot won't spend time reviewing fake 5* ones unless it's completely obvious they're fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.