Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twinkle6

VIP Member
It’s absolutely shocking how quiet he’s been this month and them *bam* starts playing on folks guilt over eating during Christmas
There is no care. Just money.

Reactions: 12

howareyoufinethankyou

Thoughts on No Bullshit Excuses Cath? I know it’s not her thread but I suppose she is somewhat included within team rh? I have followed her for over a year and watched her live when she gave her my fitness pal username so you could see what she was eating. I thought I’d have a nosey. She accepts my friend request then decides to message me basically saying how I’m eating so much **** and It’s not good for me. I can’t go into too much detail as she may read the thread and be able to workout who I am.. basically said I was a greedy bastard and needed to stop doing that. It upset me as I did not invite her to message me on a Saturday morning upsetting stuff and basically judging me, if she mentioned on her live that was what she was going to do I wouldn’t of requested her for a nosey. Yeah I eat **** food that I ENJOY but every meal I make has lots of vegetables and protein etc
She’s a twat.
She is not qualified to talk to people about nutrition and give out advice. The faster this stuff gets regulated the better.
She’s a sad and desperate woman who is basically acting out with the mean girl talk in the hope of being chucked a tiny shred of attention by Richie. I’m actually embarrassed for her. I don’t even know why anyone takes any fitness or nutrition advice from her. She’s not slim and she’s not fit.

• Heart

charlied0106

VIP Member
No matter how often I see his stupid beggy posts I'm still amazed. And that girl apologising to him?? Seriously! She had nothing to apologise fir, hes a grade A prick

This is actually my review. A friend of mine sent me a screenshot of your message. I don't the ability to re-respond to their response on Glassdoor, so hopefully I'm able to somewhat defend myself here. For obvious reasons, I wont mention anyone directly, by name or role, nor will I mention who I am. This will all be quite ambiguous so, apologies if it's hard to follow.

On their reply, there is a mention of lateness. This is something that I mentioned myself within my initial review. Both acknowledging it and excusing it as best I can. My absences were caused mainly by a physical health condition, which is worsened by anxiety and stress, which came in an abundance while my time in this job. Again, clearly mentioned in the review, as well as my time at work. These things actually came up during my last review, to which I was told that more compassion (by them, not me) was to be offered on this matter. So I'm unsure why these points were reiterated by the responder.

I did NOT inappropriately touch another member of staff, never mind plural. This is an outrageous accusation. The incident they are talking about, was a new member of staff had joined the workplace, I tapped my hand on their shoulder, not knowing they had an issue with contact as this was never expressed by anyone. After months of working together, and actually becoming quite good friends, this individual actually confronted me and apologised about making the complaint, and that they regretted it. I told this to the person who they made the complaint to, and this person said to "shut up *name*, I'll pretend I didn't hear that. That'll make it complicated."

I have no idea what "explicit remarks" they are talking about, other than the fact that myself and those who worked around me had a bit of banter where we called each other various insults for fun. This private internal text communication was entered and red by, again, a pretty important higher member of staff, who actually found our conversations hilarious and did not feel the need to reprimand us for what we had said. But thats a moot point as no legitimate "explicit remarks" ever happened. That point is slander.

I did pull a plug out of my colleagues monitor, yes. While they were working on it? No. Certain members of staff felt the need to ask us to reorganise and rearrange the office (not ur computers, all the desks, whole desktop computers, monitors, etc), frequently, sometimes twice in the same week. Including carrying standing-to-seating articulating desks, without safety equipment, back supports, down extremely narrow single staircases. On occasion I, and others, would be physically sore and fatigued from doing so, but if you complained or tried to refuse helping, you were reprimanded for not "sharing the load" or "doing your part." This became fairly frustrating, so while doing so, we tried to make it a little more fun by having a bit of banter. I unplugged my colleagues monitor while we were logging out of our machines and shutting them down. Granted, to plug the HDMI cable back it, it would have wasted about 20 seconds. But this is not as severe as made out in the reply.

Possessions were not hidden. I moved a colleagues spare pair of headphones once, while still in sight, again, during another time of moving all of the desks and equipment.

I had 2 complaints made about me by the same individual (mentioned above) both of which were verbally revoked. I'm unaware of the others... So I cannot comment on this point unfortunately. (EDIT) another member of staff put in a complaint about me because I asked for information from them, on the behalf of another member of my team, about a part of their job that directly affected us, and I didn't start the message with Hello, Hi, or at the end say Cya or Bye-bye. A complaint because I forgot to include a few niceties in a message.

The fact that they are seriously trying to lie and say "no one was ever screamed at here" is actually mind boggling. I was screamed at. I was told to "Pack my fucking shit, and fuck off. Pack my shit faster than I have ever packed before and get the fuck out." I am aware of 5 witnesses to this individual occasion. This was directed at myself and another member of staff for being 1 minute late, and for the ^ message complaint above.

There have been countless occasions where on Slack, where staff were shamed, sometimes by name, sometimes not. This was not uncommon, but I must admit, it was only done by one significant individual.

I was told I couldn't have more sick days, otherwise there would be a "difficult conversation." As well as this, a member of staff who was with the company basically from day dot told me that they were forced to work during the Covid lockdown restrictions. Where you were NOT allowed to go into work unless you worked for some sort of emergency service. So I know this "we have never (nor will we ever) coerce staff to come into work if they are sick." is bull.

I received no support in my work or personal life. This is a false statement made on their behalf. No matter what I expressed in the workplace, in regards to my mental health while at work, or how I felt in life due to quite drastic life events at the time. I received no support at all. Except from my peers(now friends), and ONE significant member of staff who I believe to no longer be there.

This is a toxic work place, and the words of my review are 100% honest and true. There were so many occasions throughout my time there where we would have afternoon talks where we were all told to enter trust pilot reviews as they had dropped below the 5* mark. So many timed where certain people had to get together to talk about negative reviews to try and get them taken down. One individual was also even set the task of monitoring THIS board to try and manage some sort of damage control.

What a joke
Your account of your time at team rh ties in with so many ex and current employees and everything you’ve said is true!
the culture there is truly toxic and anyone who speaks out about it is subjected to a smear campaign.
100% true WJS is OBSESSED with tattle and trustpilot.
100% true staff were forced into the office during covid lockdown for absolutely no reason when they could’ve worked from home.
100% true they scream at people and belittle, humiliate and make examples of people on slack.
100% true that the pretence WJS makes of thinking the world of his staff on Facebook is a total sham.thinks the world of sorka?why is she a nervous wreck and in tears all the time?

I can’t say where I get my info from or they’ll know who I am, but the nonsense that’s posted on his Facebook is all lies.

Claymorekick

Chatty Member
I had a Facebook ad come up for RH this evening so contacted the WhatsApp number for more details and I was going to sign up but so glad I did a Google search first which brought me to this thread!
View attachment 1838909
Is that what was sent to you when you enquired 🤣 god his face in those photos would be enough to put you off wouldn't it? Not a great selling technique 🤦‍♀️ glad you found us and saved your money 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I've felt so much calmer since being away from teamrh. My diet is under control, but healthy. With teamrh I was obsessing, feeling guilty over a fibre one bar, looking at my one star in the app and thinking 'ok, failed today, stuff it I'll have a wispa and start again tomorrow'. Quit running because they said it was pointless, thought a 100cal protein bar was 'shite' and meant I couldn't have a mars bar. Much happier now. Just wanted to share that reflection!
The whole “plan” is basically all richies own issues with food bundled into one badly designed diet 🤢🤢🤢

catastrophical

Chatty Member
There are so many things wrong with that post he did about other coaches.

There is a market for different types of services. Like there is for most things in the world. If you want a holiday that’s cheap and no frills you might drive to a camp site and stay in a tent for example. If that suits you and your budget that’s fine. Alternatively you might want something more luxurious and fly business class to a nice resort with someone who will serve you cocktails to your sun lounger.. He is comparing chalk with cheese. Not everyone wants to upscale their business and neither should they.

Terrible post full of self righteousness and ignorance. And he is no more successful than the lady who was commenting about her smaller business. Who decides how we define success? That lady is successful.

We might mock WJS on here because he isn’t anywhere near successful as Joe Wicks, James Smith, Slimming World etc, but the difference is he’s deluded enough to think he is in the same market as them and he wants to be. He isn’t. He is the Del Boy version. It’s the equivalent of being told you’re going on the luxury holiday for a bargain price then finding out you have to drive their yourself in the trotters 3 wheel van with Del Boy in the back occasionally making wise craics.

TenTonKaren

I think it was in thread 9 where WJS had posted about needing ID for social media and shared a screenshot where I commented about him using Joe Berwicks fake account to get info... Well.... I just noticed a Facebook messenger request. If this doesn't sum the bullying cunt up....
Post this everywhere. Tag him on all of it

A 6ft man mountain making non too subtle threats. Horrible

• Heart
Pay your leccy bill, or pay RH. No wonder it's all going to shit. I wonder what his massive new warehouse's power bill is, because companies don't get help from government's new offer
It’s ok tho because he defrauded the furlogh scheme for thousands upon thousands courtesy of the govt, so he must have that cash hidden away somewhere 🤷‍♀️
i feel for anyone running their own business at moment as times tough EXCEPT HIM!
he’s used and abused so many and really fucked people over during covid (another time wen people struggled like fuck for money) and used cash that was supposed to reach people he claimed were on “furlogh” but instead he sacked them illegally 🤷‍♀️
i don’t have receipts but my friend was one of those sacked and one of her friends who was kept on told her the ins and outs of how he was using the furlogh scheme to his benefit and no one else’s!!!!!horrible cunt

• Wow
  • Angry

TenTonKaren

Hair line from candid photos - dodgy as fuck
Hair line from photo on the website - coloured in with a crayon by one of his minimum wage, overworked graphic designers

Vain as fuck

(sorry for spamming with all the pics of his rotten face)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Thoughts on No Bullshit Excuses Cath? I know it’s not her thread but I suppose she is somewhat included within team rh? I have followed her for over a year and watched her live when she gave her my fitness pal username so you could see what she was eating. I thought I’d have a nosey. She accepts my friend request then decides to message me basically saying how I’m eating so much **** and It’s not good for me. I can’t go into too much detail as she may read the thread and be able to workout who I am.. basically said I was a greedy bastard and needed to stop doing that. It upset me as I did not invite her to message me on a Saturday morning upsetting stuff and basically judging me, if she mentioned on her live that was what she was going to do I wouldn’t of requested her for a nosey. Yeah I eat **** food that I ENJOY but every meal I make has lots of vegetables and protein etc
If she was still under the “affiliate” umbrella at this point she’s crossed a massive line and would likely be in breach of one of WJS’s rules for them all!
This behaviour is not only harassment, but if she’s offering “advice” via message whilst being one of the faces of team rh then essentially she’s offering unqualified coaching - which is just like every other fucking mlm programme that exists.
her behaviour is not only legally questionable, but also I would hazard a guess that even WJS himself would be questioning her motives as to why she’d gone behind his back and messaged somebody offering advice (however vile that advice is), because isn’t that the kind of behaviour that caused him to become paranoid about other people fucking him over and trying to poach his customers, by setting up their own coaching group??
He’s paranoid and rumour has it that he demanded affiliates stop speaking to any members through messages, so he could control any communications being sent between members and affiliates/staff 🙄
This reeks of someone who thinks they’re far more important and qualified to offer advice that they have no business giving in the first place. It’s dangerous, and in unqualified non professional hands can have serious repercussions. the whole affiliate programme was seriously fucking questionable and should’ve been shut down before it even stayed

Twinkle6

VIP Member
Good fucking lord will he get over that lie about opening it up to key workers? It was open to every c*** before Covid but he wanted to look the hero.

She was always the calm understanding side to teamrh, I hope she can move on and does what she really enjoys and is happy. As for him I can't wait for the karma to hit him upside the head

Twinkle6

VIP Member
HAHAHAHAHAHA NO WAY

He’s milked that break up post, gone for the jugular of those who feel sorry for him

So the logo is just a template you can buy. Ironic it’s called ‘cowboy’!!!
As legit as his hairline

• Haha

BP78

VIP Member
Just seen Ben Carpenter on tiktok posting about spoons, his videos are so much better than WJSs. He started with "I'll never call you lazy if you can't get to the gym" meanwhile WJS will call you a lazy cunt if you don't do 15000 steps and his rapid fan base will be posting comments encouraging him, by saying stuff like they broke their leg and still managed to do 15000 steps a day.

• Heart