TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you 😊 got it now

I'm absolutely flabbergasted that there are so many thick ppl who are believing that ASA are wrong. Ffs their findings are that he was breaching laws yet they still think WJS has done no wrong lol absolute twats

Reactions: 6
Classic richie howey:
We were only trying to save you money, and the ASA didn’t want us to help you save money *Fake tears and sniff sniff* (cunts had too much colombian marching powder)

ASA: You were misleading people by fraudulently claiming there was a “limited” time offer you were “waiving the sign up fee”, when in fact that was a ploy (and an ill designed one) to attract more people to sign up, and make you more money.

richie howey: I apologise to absolutely nobody!!! Not even my tit head of brand who probably cringes that the ASA keeps rumbling my attempts to scam more people into crappy contracts for a crap service they will regret signing up for!!
Ps anyone want a barbell that cost us £1.50 to buy, is branded with our old branding and we’ll sell to you at a mark up of 1,500%???
C’mon you’re all bleeping weapons if you don’t buy bad quality equipment from me?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Spot on ! Not one person has questioned it. The procedure of ASA when complaint made is to have a quiet talk to ensure they understand why a complaint made. To get to the point of it becoming published he had continued to do what ASA had made him aware of. He was contacted 3 times each time they take it a step further, so 3rd time it ended up published. If he continues to do it then it gets taken further again. Now a few weeks ago I had reported him still doing it although not heard any outcome on that.

all he had to do was add end dates and not continuously run them.
So he knowingly continued even though the ASA pointed out what he was doing was unlawful? How can anyone still work for this liability?

Reactions: 5
Good God, I’ve just seen the new fb ad. Ranting on about balloon knots and sheriffs badges, so weird. Why not just explain your plan properly to potential customers. He’s the most bizarre.

It’s gone now so lasted less than half hour
I was going to DM her and direct her here. Can't find her now though

Can reading standards do him for calling it a sext app? It hasn't been updated since July or this year, and it was shite then so it's still shite now

Last edited:
His ranting about being lucky for not having bills to pay etc. he will be in debt up to his eyeballs with that business that’s why he’s begging for sign ups constantly. It’s the only consistent thing he does. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
His ranting about being lucky for not having bills to pay etc. he will be in debt up to his eyeballs with that business that’s why he’s begging for sign ups constantly. It’s the only consistent thing he does. Embarrassing.
He is bleeping loaded from not paying his staff properly and locking people into 12 month contracts where they believe they have to pay 🤢
Bet his stupid business is in debt but richie the white powder mountain howey is significantly well off. Both in his banking account and having quite a volume of cash to hand too (gotta find some way to pay the dealers)

Reactions: 3
He knows his plan is tit, the only way he can even remotely con ppl into joining is by constantly putting other groups and individuals down. If it's not SW, it's other trainers. See he's now preaching that other trainers are vultures, when infact he's the snake! Didn't anyone ever tell him you can't have your light burn brighter by dimming somebody elses? The face he can't market his plan based on it alone shows you how bad it is

And what does calorie amount have to do with no debts lol

Attachments

• Haha
The whole thing is bizarre. What happened to the rebrand? A green flash logo and the removal of Rachel is all I’ve seen. I realise a rebrand is meant to refresh your image but there’s nothing different or new to back it up. It’s an absolute laughing stock.

Looks like he’s having a few big lines tonight, he’s live on Facebook off his box. I’m sure I can see white powder in his tash 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had a Facebook ad come up for RH this evening so contacted the WhatsApp number for more details and I was going to sign up but so glad I did a Google search first which brought me to this thread!
Screenshot_20221229_211931_WhatsApp.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had a Facebook ad come up for RH this evening so contacted the WhatsApp number for more details and I was going to sign up but so glad I did a Google search first which brought me to this thread!
View attachment 1838909
Is that what was sent to you when you enquired 🤣 god his face in those photos would be enough to put you off wouldn't it? Not a great selling technique 🤦‍♀️ glad you found us and saved your money 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is that what was sent to you when you enquired 🤣 god his face in those photos would be enough to put you off wouldn't it? Not a great selling technique 🤦‍♀️ glad you found us and saved your money 🤷‍♀️
Yes that was the WhatsApp reply. I'd add the videos but the files are too big.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Isn't it funny how they have a set of images to send on WhatsApp (and somehow I imagine he's got the cheapest contract phone put through as a business expense, and has someone using that for work, rather than a professional set up) but he also uses WhatsApp on his personal phone to slag people off.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.