Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Tan has actually gone to the real Nandos tonight….. after whetting her appetite for it with her #soextra “fakeaway” version last week complete with hand drawn napkins. Also….. HOW much food Tan ? Chicken, chips, rice and a side of halloumi. Even eats taco dell under the table ! (No innuendo intended, urgh!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could we move the thread back to Instagrammers rather than Influencers. I'm loathe to think these eegits think they are Influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could we move the thread back to Instagrammers rather than Influencers. I'm loathe to think these eegits think they are Influencers.
I think more people might join if the thread is in the right place.

Reactions: 3
Why do I feel like this will be the last thread? 🥹 boring fuckers. Just want those passive aggressive comments back. Bless you hunny

• Haha
Reactions: 7
L
Why do I feel like this will be the last thread? 🥹 boring fuckers. Just want those passive aggressive comments back. Bless you hunny
I thought so it's ashame I loved the threads and seeing that others thought they were absolutely mental aswell.

They are just so incredibly boring same old same old

Reactions: 6
Birthday meal out ……. ummmm where is the actual birthday girl?? Considering she’s so ‘extra’ not even a cake, or a birthday boomerang cheers.

Why don't we go down memory lane and all post what our most memorable passive aggressive comment/battle was seeing as these 2 are so predictable these days. We haven't even had an EB order of late have we? 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Probably Tanya posting an unflattering photo of Olivia eating and then Tasha taking revenge years later with an unfiltered true angle photo of Tanya.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably Tanya posting an unflattering photo of Olivia eating and then Tasha taking revenge years later with an unfiltered true angle photo of Tanya.
Of all the things covid took from us : the holiday cottage will forever be the worst ! The battle of the pastas, the turkeys , the outfits , whose hubby could make the best curry - unforgivable!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Birthday meal out ……. ummmm where is the actual birthday girl?? Considering she’s so ‘extra’ not even a cake, or a birthday boomerang cheers.
I’d absolutely love to know what her daughters think about all the weird tit she does. They seem pretty normal?

My favourite has got to be tan tan making her daughter dress up in her subway uniform to make them fake ass subways in lockdown LOOOOL

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My favourite has got to be tan tan making her daughter dress up in her subway uniform to make them fake ass subways in lockdown LOOOOL
Omg yes! I remember that one as my son worked in subway same time (not same one lol) and I asked I'd that was something he would do (not that i would ask to faff like that!!).....it was a firm no!

I miss the one upmanship, and the classic comment.... the oh I got a million years ago etc #blessyouhoney 😅

The unopened bottles of wine next to a full glass 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The work incident where she became a traffic warden 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One of my favourites is when the Tran rung up the winemakers to confirm that Trash was using the previous years love island wine bottle and posted a comment about it on her Insta 🤣

And another fav was ‘the boat trip’ when Tran took a box full of props onto a boat that had no storage space and it’s living quarters were about the size of a postage stamp 🙈
---
And Trash’s rainbow cupcakes 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Omg yes! I remember that one as my son worked in subway same time (not same one lol) and I asked I'd that was something he would do (not that i would ask to faff like that!!).....it was a firm no!

I miss the one upmanship, and the classic comment.... the oh I got a million years ago etc #blessyouhoney 😅

The unopened bottles of wine next to a full glass 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The work incident where she became a traffic warden 🤣🤣
Please ask him to put on his uniform to make you some din dins 😂😂😂
---
One of my favourites is when the Tran rung up the winemakers to confirm that Trash was using the previous years love island wine bottle and posted a comment about it on her Insta 🤣

And another fav was ‘the boat trip’ when Tran took a box full of props onto a boat that had no storage space and it’s living quarters were about the size of a postage stamp 🙈
---
And Trash’s rainbow cupcakes 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️😆
Oh my god she did not???!! I don’t think I followed back then? Someone please tel me about the wine 😭

• Haha
Thank duck she moved her furniture back around in her living room! I never understood why she keeps moving it the other way it’s awful

As anyone noticed Tanzi posted a pic off last nights dinner, but has now deleted it 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.