Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite time was when Tan came on here and moaned about the Christmas trees. Tan loves the haters. 😂
Then Tasha was posting old photos and saying they were recent photos. It’s the only type of recycling they do.
Wonder what she had for dinner? Man I won’t cope not knowing. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My favourite time was when Tan came on here and moaned about the Christmas trees. Tan loves the haters. 😂
Then Tasha was posting old photos and saying they were recent photos. It’s the only type of recycling they do.
Wonder what she had for dinner? Man I won’t cope not knowing. 🙄
It was just a hello fresh meal

Reactions: 3
My favourite will always be the flat cap and the shovel fry up. The straight jacket should’ve been dusted off then in my humble opinion. For Trash, it’ll be the time she put a random branch through her kitchen light. That didn’t last long 😂 what bunch of twats

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘So many Giggles’ the only giggles happening here are from tattle laughing at the fact YOU PRETEND TO HAVE FRIENDS. She reminds me of that mental women off misery 😬

Reactions: 10
I know I say this ALL the time. But it really annoys me she calls Costco “Costco cash and carry” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she need so many bottles of water and kitchen rolls 😂 it would drive me mad having it all stacked up like that in the kitchen

Reactions: 3
Why does she need so many bottles of water and kitchen rolls 😂 it would drive me mad having it all stacked up like that in the kitchen
God it would me!…. Where does she have space to store all this crap?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.