Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya’s drink looks like she found half a jar of jam at the back of the fridge and poured gin into it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tan pretending she's got mates as usual with a pic of two portions of food. Ok love

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Errr Tan I hate to break it to you but that’s a chicken… I don’t think that counts as a friend… I think you need help. Takes a picture of a chicken but not her friends * because they’re invisible* 😳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Errr Tan I hate to break it to you but that’s a chicken… I don’t think that counts as a friend… I think you need help. Takes a picture of a chicken but not her friends * because they’re invisible* 😳
She should have gone to spec savers!
---
Taco has a new word…. Outstanding! 😂

Reactions: 4
this whole “friends” malarkey is bugging me way more than it should 😂😂😂 YOU HAVEN'T GOT ANY!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_1890.png

The amount of tit in Tashs living room is unreal. What the hell is this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Waiting on Tash saying she got a new air fryer 2 years ago and just had it in the box.

Do we just throw out perfectly working appliances after 3 years now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s like my penis is bigger than yours. Hey ginger fatty, no one, and I mean no one, cares whether you’ve had it 3 days or 3 years. Absolute clowns the both of them with this constant pissing contest. I love it. I just love how childish they are. It’s like watching an episode of lobe island or something, it’s just so cringe you can’t stop watching. I wonder if if they realise how many people follow them just for that reason. Not because they are influences (the word makes me want to vomit) and why is trash stocking up on Halloween stuff. Her kids have jobs and their own lives. Can you imagine being 16-22 and having mummy buy halloween marshmallows 😂 now your kids have grown up why not spend your pennies on nights away with that greb you are married to. And ginge, if you are reading this, and no doubt you do when you aren’t busy with your “friends” why don’t you piss off out as well and stop buying expensive things which you think makes you look better than everyone else. No one literally cares you absolute fool. Anyway I’m done lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Loved that Trash just threw out there that she has 15 friends coming to her bbq. Anything you can do Tran 🤣🤣🤣. And I bet a pound to a penny she shall post pics and vids of actual human folk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
H2B brought home a pumpkin cushion. Really Tan? As if he would ever be allowed out on his own. As if a man would go to cushion shop and buy a pumpkin shaped cushion. Nonsense.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.