Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t comment about the extractor fan 🤣
My grandads house doesn’t have one either and their house doesn’t smell - same as you they leave the window open and that seems to work fine
Sorry also bank hol brain fog -
Realised after I posted that I replied to the wrong post 🙈

Reactions: 1
I have an open plan downstairs and even with my extractor fan it can stink especially after cooking salmon especially 🤣
---
I have an open plan downstairs and even with my extractor fan it can stink especially after cooking salmon especially 🤣
Take a shot every time I say especially lord 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I am baffled the lengths they go too for a “themed night”, Ive had kids parties with less props and accessories - movie night case in point, popcorn machine, posters, cushions, pick and mix. It looks fab but I wouldn’t have anywhere to store half the stuff and I’ve a big house.

Reactions: 8
Who the duck hangs a movie banner on a wall and gets themed cushions out to watch a film?? Unless they have absolutely no life. And pretend mates. And a ‘fiancé’ with no balls 🙈

Reactions: 12
Anyone else think Tan is actually on her own? One drink, one hotdog (seriously who can be arsed to cook one hotdog?!)

Reactions: 11
Literally copying each other....tash had a movie and pick n mix bight so now tan does.... boring AF.

Now just to wait for next Friday when the "BER" quote will be trotted out and just like that it'll be pumpkins, hot chocs and autumn quotes everywhere 🤭🤭.

Thread suggestion.....Predictable AF.....Boring AF.

Reactions: 12
Considering her daughters never interact on her Instagram, does Tanya’s daughter really want a post about her birthday on there 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Considering her daughters never interact on her Instagram, does Tanya’s daughter really want a post about her birthday on there 🤔
Is not about her though is it? Just a way to tell us she’s seeing her tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is this nutcase on about 🙄
I thought the same ! Is she drunk ? 😂
---
Nice to see that our Tash has moved the sofa back to its old position. It must’ve been far too far away from the TV for her. Surprised it lasted like that for as long as it did. Wonder if the T-birds will crack put the orange and pumpkin autumn tit tomorrow for the first day of autumn 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is this nutcase on about 🙄
Odd boasting about what her daughter has allegedly bought… though her daughters don’t seem the material type so more lies for insta?
Also seems she’s stuck candles in doughnuts but her daughter isn’t even there… are you ok Tan?!

Reactions: 15
got to admit Tash’s lounge looks a lot better now with more space. Tan’s post sounds like her daughter isn’t even there, so all them doughnuts for her and taco! she seriously needs help

Reactions: 13
Surely you would wait until your daughter is actually there to do cake/doughnuts???? she is defo strange.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.