Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she smash the exams tho? Strange trash hasn't posted what she got when she shares everything else about her mundane life and the kid didn't do any revision
This is what I was thinking, she's probably just got what she needed to get into college. I doubt someone who had many trips to the orthodontist and about 10 "inset" days smashed their exams.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wondered this too - there’s been carnage this year with the GCSE results it’s been widely reported, as they rejigged the grade boundaries to pre COVID levels and it’s been quite a shock. My daughter did hers last year (thankfully) but has many friends who are clever and worked hard and have got grades lower than they were expecting. When you say “smashed” I would expect that to reflect straight A’s - doubt DD got those if I’m honest. She probably did OK and got what she needed so just say that, ie she’s happy with her results and we are proud of her. Not everyone is a budding Einstein! 😅

Reactions: 3
Maybe it’s onslows cousins, the ones the Taco and Tranya don’t see. If it was her poor son’s GF, Trasha would be camped outside the hospital with a themed picnic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God could you imagine Tasha as a granny? The poor mother she’d be filling them full of shite and letting them get away with murder!
Any thread title suggestion guys? Or are we going with so boring the thread is dying?

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion - The Ts have gone boring, thread is dying, Tash needs a wash & Tan is still lying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Something something Tash drove past Stonehenge, and Tanya still doesn’t have any friends 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish Trash would stop embarrassing herself and talking like a chavvy child. “Hubby does make a banging curry” could you imagine how vile their house will smell when they don’t have an extractor fan and then they eat in their living room. 🤮 🤢
Also, why are they eating so late when they’ve been at home all day?

Reactions: 8
I wish Trash would stop embarrassing herself and talking like a chavvy child. “Hubby does make a banging curry” could you imagine how vile their house will smell when they don’t have an extractor fan and then they eat in their living room. 🤮 🤢
Also, why are they eating so late when they’ve been at home all day?
Plus all he does is add some chicken to a ready made sauce. He doesn’t make anything!! Everything is from a packet.

Reactions: 8
Plus all he does is add some chicken to a ready made sauce. He doesn’t make anything!! Everything is from a packet.
Was coming to say this he hardly made a curry he cut up chicken and put ready made sauce on.

It's not hard to make a homemade curry

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s Trasha’s idea of cooking, opening a packet and chucking in a pan. That’s so obvious when her daughter makes her packet cakes.
---
Really the chicken should be marinated, and her kitchen floor is rank.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In her defence - I don’t use my cooker extractor hood and my house doesn’t smell of food - I just open the kitchen door and window when cooking ! A lot of people don’t have an extractor hood on their cookers. We all eat our tea on the sofa sometimes especially takeaways

Reactions: 6
In her defence - I don’t use my cooker extractor hood and my house doesn’t smell of food - I just open the kitchen door and window when cooking ! A lot of people don’t have an extractor hood on their cookers. We all eat our tea on the sofa sometimes especially takeaways
I do not have an extractor fan and like you open the window if I need to - it’s much better and cheaper! Trash’s house is quite small so I guess the food smell will be there whatever. I don’t ever eat food on our settee though 😝 we never have takeaways (we live right out in the sticks - nothing for miles) and I don’t have a TV! I am definitely not following Trasha for “inspo”

Reactions: 3
I didn’t comment about the extractor fan 🤣
My grandads house doesn’t have one either and their house doesn’t smell - same as you they leave the window open and that seems to work fine

Reactions: 2
I didn’t comment about the extractor fan 🤣
My grandads house doesn’t have one either and their house doesn’t smell - same as you they leave the window open and that seems to work fine
Apologies - Bank Holiday Brain Fog 😶🌫🤪😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.