Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is Tans daughter moving to Mersea island?, I’m so confused 😐
Even more confusing, I’m pretty sure the pic of her daughter and the BF is taken in Disneyland Paris so…. Is she with them or not?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Even more confusing, I’m pretty sure the pic of her daughter and the BF is taken in Disneyland Paris so…. Is she with them or not?!
That's definitely Disneyland Paris! She can't be with them surely if she's away. Or has she scheduled posts and they've got mixed up?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's definitely Disneyland Paris! She can't be with them surely if she's away. Or has she scheduled posts and they've got mixed up?
Just more if her lies I reckon about helping them - regardless, not something she has to announce on instagram. Doubt she asked her for daughters permission either!

So Tash posted a photo of Stonehenge which she didn’t actually see, and Tan posted a photo of her daughter she didn’t actually see?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if this is one of the only photos she has of the two together because she rarely sees them together. It’s sad when you have to use other people’s photos and stock photos to prove your worth. Clearly not worth much.

Reactions: 10
I thought she was going for a long weekend. How pointless to drive all that way for one night for a meal, early walk on the beach and then go home? They have beaches near them? What a waste of time and money.

Reactions: 11
Isn’t that about a 2hour drive from her? Utter pointless madness…We say it often, but those two could probably afford so lovely European mini breaks if they didn’t waste money on utter shite…

Reactions: 14
So Tan went all the way from Sussex to Essex for the day and overnight stay. Then went down to Portsmouth in Hampshire to help her daughter, then back to Sussex for a lasagne! Bonkers! 😂

So Tan went all the way from Sussex to Essex for the day and overnight stay. Then went down to Portsmouth in Hampshire to help her daughter, then back to Sussex for a lasagne! Bonkers! 😂
But she has her new whip… 🙄 it’s so beautiful to drive. She is mad. What a waste of time.

Reactions: 8
Did Tan even go to Mersea island? The pics could easily be stock images. What happened to all the themed tat she used to take on trips? (The good old days of the trip to the titanic hotel etc).

Why aren’t we getting hourly updates from Tash? I was expecting more of battle of the holidays!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does Tasha have to post pics of snacks and treats?? No one is interested.

• Haha
I presume her daughter must have moved somewhere near Colchester and Tan decided to make it look like she was having an exciting mini break rather than just moving her. No need for a fancy Airbnb, and posts of beaches etc, if she was doing that all day then going home! But that wouldn't look so good on the gram!

Looks like Trash spent the whole of yesterday viewing Devon through her phone and her eyes glued to a screen. Even on holiday she can’t help herself. If I were her friends I’d be pretty peed off.

Reactions: 6
Last week someone mentioned tasha's glass picture ball and low and behold it's made its way to Devon 😏 no words for the other nutcase

• Haha
It looks like baby Olivia has gone with them. Ffs she needs to break free from her mothers vagina
Isn’t she only like 16 ?
I wouldn’t leave my 16 year old home in his own when I went away (I know some people do/would) but I don’t think it’s a big deal a 16 year old going on holiday with their parents. Mine comes with me always but we have no one to look out for him for him to stay with

Reactions: 3
Isn’t she only like 16 ?
I wouldn’t leave my 16 year old home in his own when I went away (I know some people do/would) but I don’t think it’s a big deal a 16 year old going on holiday with their parents. Mine comes with me always but we have no one to look out for him for him to stay with
I’ve always loved going on hols with my folks, even as 33 year old I love them coming with me and my own family now! Different horses for courses! Although when I was 16 I’d go off on my own or join up with some teens at the caravan site or hotel.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.