Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On here?!
Yes. Think it was yesterday .
---
In all fairness, I’ve often commented on Olivia having greasy hair, because it is true. I don’t think she was particularly trolling her. Just starting a fact. Olivia does need to detach herself from her parents a little bit, going on holiday and for date nights need to stop.
Totally agree . I got what the poster meant. I love my kids 5 over 18 and a 16 year old and I couldn’t think of anything worse than taking them away on nice weekends away with us 😂 this is our time now.

Reactions: 6
As the poster, there was absolutely no trolling, maybe it might make tash think that sharing her kiddo with the whole internet isn’t the best idea & perhaps afford her some privacy, I only commented on her hair , god knows what those poor kids pics gets used for once they’re out there online 🤢

The real Ashfords all look like they could do with a hot shower and some clean clothes. That’s not a criticism of the kids, they are a product of their upbringing.

The only positive thing I could find to say about the tribute act is that they are clean. What a ringing endorsement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ive just realised - isn’t Tequila Rose a shot. Surely she didn’t drink that whole glass?!
Yeah it’s like an alcoholic strawberry milkshake, I don’t even know what you’d mix it with to make it a long drink. It’s really creamy but can be sickly

Reactions: 7
Yeah it’s like an alcoholic strawberry milkshake, I don’t even know what you’d mix it with to make it a long drink. It’s really creamy but can be sickly
I love it as a shot but no way I could drink it like she seems to have done. I’d be on the floor 😵💫

• Heart
What was it? Don’t leave us hanging 😂
I think it was a stock picture of food from a restaurant don’t know if she was making out she was there, but then changed her mind and posted the Burger King!…. Very strange

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.