Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Tan even go to Mersea island? The pics could easily be stock images. What happened to all the themed tat she used to take on trips? (The good old days of the trip to the titanic hotel etc).

Why aren’t we getting hourly updates from Tash? I was expecting more of battle of the holidays!
Who remembers when Tan went on that little boat and had ALL the seafaring props and tat that ever existed Where the hell they fitted that lot on the boat I don't know 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isn’t she only like 16 ?
I wouldn’t leave my 16 year old home in his own when I went away (I know some people do/would) but I don’t think it’s a big deal a 16 year old going on holiday with their parents. Mine comes with me always but we have no one to look out for him for him to stay with
She’s left school and is old enough to join the army. She also has an older brother who still lives at home. They never have a night out or go anywhere without the wee creep tagging alone.
---
Who remembers when Tan went on that little boat and had ALL the seafaring props and tat that ever existed Where the hell they fitted that lot on the boat I don't know 🤣🤣🤣
She’s absolutely bonkers. I wish she’d start posting content like that again

Reactions: 11
She’s left school and is old enough to join the army. She also has an older brother who still lives at home. They never have a night out or go anywhere without the wee creep tagging alone.
---

I know, the stock photos of places she thinks she’s going to are so boring 😴 where’s the fry up in the flat cap when you need it!!

• Haha
---

This exactly. It’s what I meant. Everywhere they go, Olivia is tagging along crawling up mummies arse. I remember they even went out with adult friends and she was there.

This exactly. It’s what I meant. Everywhere they go, Olivia is tagging along crawling up mummies arse. I remember they even went out with adult friends and she was there.
Didn’t she also tag along when they went out for something to eat for their anniversary?

Reactions: 6
I get that we go out a lot without our kids.
the holiday thing I just don’t see an issue i wouldn’t leave my 16 year old and he’s left school , I suppose all kids are different and different maturities.
I wouldn’t say having an older brother at home makes much difference why would they would to be responsible for their sibling at that age.
But yes she goes a lot of places with her parents

Reactions: 5
Let us not forget the weird cruise set up where she seemed to even stay in the same bed as them ! Shocking !

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t say having an older brother at home makes much difference why would they would to be responsible for their sibling at that age.
It’s not that her brother needs to be responsible for her, more that she has some company rather than being home alone. She’s 16 years old, can cook, has been working for a number of years and has left school. I doubt that she’s not responsible enough. Tasha and Olivia just have a spoiled baby princess thing going on.

Reactions: 8
It’s not that her brother needs to be responsible for her, more that she has some company rather than being home alone. She’s 16 years old, can cook, has been working for a number of years and has left school. I doubt that she’s not responsible enough. Tasha and Olivia just have a spoiled baby princess thing going on.
They advertise their house being empty each time they leave the house/go away. Can you imagine them leaving a 16year old home alone and god knows who knowing about it?! I think it’s lucky she’s happy to go with them tbh.
Boring view to look at it I know but that’s the reality nowadays!

To be fair the anniversary trip she went on with her parents was embarrassing. My kids can come with us on our main holiday but not an anniversary weekend away.

It is a very strange set up and at her age I would have thought she could have a friend over or two to stay with her for the weekend. I would have LOVED that at 16 😂

as I said I suppose all kids are different maturities at that age.
I wouldn’t leave my 16 year old for no more than a night.
we have no family near or support network near by so I suppose that changes things and he has ASD so maybe I feel differently because of that.
also I don’t think going on holiday with your parents at 16 is weird 🤷🏻‍♀️everyone is different I guess

Reactions: 4
as I said I suppose all kids are different maturities at that age.
I wouldn’t leave my 16 year old for no more than a night.
we have no family near or support network near by so I suppose that changes things and he has ASD so maybe I feel differently because of that.
also I don’t think going on holiday with your parents at 16 is weird 🤷🏻‍♀️everyone is different I guess
I have an almost 16 Year old with ASD and wouldn’t leave him alone for an extended period either. He can stay at home with his siblings if we we’re out for a couple of hours, they’re very close and protective of him. My other three are very responsible and independent . I’m more than glad to take them on holiday but they’re capable of staying at home if they don’t want to come. They’d certainly not want to come caravanning with some oldies.

Reactions: 3
Wishing Gary would do a post bout him helping daughter to move with actual real time shots to burn Tan

Reactions: 9
In all fairness, I’ve often commented on Olivia having greasy hair, because it is true. I don’t think she was particularly trolling her. Just starting a fact. Olivia does need to detach herself from her parents a little bit, going on holiday and for date nights need to stop.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.