Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s hopefully packed up for good. Maybe they take it to the same place as trashas car - that thing always seems to be in the garage for one reason or another
same amount of time as her kids have the dentist or an inset day

Reactions: 6
Is this the mate that was dragged to pooh sticks bridge? Poor fella. The only one having a drink is Tan. And by the looks of it, alone. 🙄
What Takeway they having? I think kebab!
So Taco wasn’t allowed on the camping trip with his twin! 🙄
---
my mam has recently had one of these, I strongly recommend Not leaving the house after taking them
🤣🤣 she lost 10lbs in that week ( water ofc) was crazy 🤣🤣
And I’ve heard you need to Vaseline your arse to duck, or it’ll be red raw from wiping! 😫

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but Trash is such a slob. How can she be in bed with a cup of tea at this time of day??

Reactions: 3
Nope she’s still there! 😜 Sounds like you’ve been blocked 😂
Bizarre considering I've never liked or commented on anything of hers...knowingly 😂 At least she's still going strong and I'll continue to keep up on her tragic actions through this thread 😂

Reactions: 6
Bizarre considering I've never liked or commented on anything of hers...knowingly 😂 At least she's still going strong and I'll continue to keep up on her tragic actions through this thread 😂
I liked a post on her ex husband’s IG and was blocked so she’s monitoring other accounts apart from her own. I created another account to follow her but I don’t bother much as she’s so boring.

Reactions: 5
You are literally missing nothing! All her posts are either bragging, woe is me so need a a takeaway or copying her SIL oh and photographing full wine glasses next to an unopened bottle of fizz 🤣 it's literally rinse and repeat week in week out, year in year out #boringAF

Now if you want a real laugh, get on the Mario thread....pure comedy gold on there with the comments 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My kids went to see Barbie and said it was a load of tit. And they’re in their late teens, early twenties.
Trasha never thinks anything is crap.

Reactions: 7
This weekend‘s offerings……. Where to start?

Fat Tran - double potato. Pig 🤣

Trasha - the fact she eats dinner round the back of her sofa. Anyone else find that remotely disturbing 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her replies are so patronising 😂 “bless you”.

What did she spell wrong?

Oh did she call her chicken gyros chicken gyozas? Judging by the gyoza hashtag that is still there. But definitely an autocorrect 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.