Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s absolutely no bleeping way that tan tan only had that portion! I would put my house on it

Reactions: 7
Tan’s Hello Fresh - how many people does she order for? That’s never a two person serving - in my experience HF are not generous with their portions. Or she’s added to it which kind of defeats the point doesn’t it?

Reactions: 9
I haven't been on this thread for agesssss (they are literally the most baffling duo) but had to say I've seen Trash is coming to North Devon... i live opposite one of the stock photos she put on Insta earlier so I might actually see her in the wild!! 🤣😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I haven't been on this thread for agesssss (they are literally the most baffling duo) but had to say I've seen Trash is coming to North Devon... i live opposite one of the stock photos she put on Insta earlier so I might actually see her in the wild!! 🤣😬
If you do go on a Tash hunt (I’m thinking bear hunt), be sure to tell us the minute you see her 🤪🤪 isn’t tan meant to be going on hols to an island??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly why are these two trying to out do each others "vacay" (who even uses that word unless you're under 20 🫣) I feel Tanya especially is always trying to one up her SIL. Honestly they are family, who does that? Just be happy for each other as it's just embarrassing otherwise with the passive aggressive posts and the "bless you honey" 😂😂

Having said that I wish the old days were back when the PA comments were flowing from Tan to Tasha, much more entertaining 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
🗑 goes 200 miles or so from Sussex to Devon and she’s still in bed in her caravan with the tv on and a cup of tea! Exactly what she does when she’s at home! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It looks like baby Olivia has gone with them. Ffs she needs to break free from her mothers vagina

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It looks like baby Olivia has gone with them. Ffs she needs to break free from her mothers vagina
Looks like the friends they have gone with have their daughter with them too so makes sense for O to be there as well if so 🤷🏼‍♀️

But I can’t see her face to tell if it’s Os friends or an adult so I could be wrong

Reactions: 4
Its so weird seeing people post stuff about touristy things when its places i see everyday 🤣 i need to stop taking it for granted haha but cant believe she was in bed this morning watching tv when they could have been out when the weather was actually sunny!
Also sounds like they tried to cram so much in one day 🙈

Reactions: 12
Looks like the friends they have gone with have their daughter with them too so makes sense for O to be there as well if so 🤷🏼‍♀️

But I can’t see her face to tell if it’s Os friends or an adult so I could be wrong
Looks like there is 6 plates round the table Tash posted so could be Angel child’s friend. Hopefully they have their own caravan!

Reactions: 4
Why would you go away on a foursome Holibob with another couple and take princess spoilt with you? It’s so bizarre! It’s like Trash can’t do anything without her!

Reactions: 8
So Tan is away, but has helped her daughter move into her flat? Thought her daughter was at Portsmouth uni?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.