Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does tanzi need namecards when its only ever her and taco at the table
---
'Cooked by Gav on the cadac' duck off you were sat alone with your manky H2B as per
Nice to see the imaginary friend has an imaginary name and an imaginary camper van

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So seriously ?? An inanimate object such as a camper van can’t even feature in an arty farty beach side pic? This woman is a maniac. Totally made up mates. It’s hilarious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Tan buys some cocktails in a can puts them next to glasses filled with ice and says she is saving them for next week! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Trasha…. I can’t cope, I know what you girls had for breakfast but what about the boys! I can’t call Onslow a man, he is a rancid little creep.

Reactions: 11
Why does Trash bag keep insisting they’ve seen ABBA? She does realise it’s a bog standard tribute band, doesn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can tashas daughter not survive without accompanying mummy and daddy to abba? She probably doesn’t even know who they are 😂

My parents would have found it dead annoying to have 16 year old me hanging off their arse hairs. Although I wouldn’t have gone!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.