Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trash’s house gives me the ick. 🤢
The living room is the most awful space I have ever seen. She likes to think she is an influencer but she has no taste and no style!
---
Also all that hard work Tan and your front door looks tit. Stands out like a sore thumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Bit of a passive aggressive comment from Tan there about her bistro set and not having to get out ‘4 zillion cushions ‘ 🤣

Reactions: 9
Bit of a passive aggressive comment from Tan there about her bistro set and not having to get out ‘4 zillion cushions ‘ 🤣
Just what I came on to say…….passive aggressiveness is back on!! Oh how I’ve missed it.
And yeah, I bet your fat arse is absolutely loving sitting on that uncomfortable as duck ‘bistro set’ Tran 🤣🤣
---
The living room is the most awful space I have ever seen. She likes to think she is an influencer but she has no taste and no style!
---
Also all that hard work Tan and your front door looks tit. Stands out like a sore thumb.
That living room is the most ridiculous set up ever. All I think of is her and Dirty John racing from the kitchen and hurdling over the back to watch tv 🤣

And Tran’s house looks like utter tit. At least Trash is a dab hand with the pressure washer 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What on earth are those cheeseburger style kebabs that Tan has made? Why are they in a chopped up baguette and why has she not removed the sticks. Bizarre! 😂

Reactions: 4
So Tan is having a beach BBQ on Sunday with “friends” and Trasha is having a beach picnic?
Battle of the beach BBQ/picnic….
Trasha wins, she has friends 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me or does every time Tran write - with friends, you want to vomit 🤢🤣

Pictures or it didn’t happen, sadsack.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she must make the stupid hashtags, wait for us to notice them and make a comment, and then cry to taco for a takeaway

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hold up a minute, is Tan telling us she didn’t load the dishwasher last night? She retired for the evening! What a lazy witch 😂
Why does she eat her dinner from a bowl that’s on a plate?

• Haha
Did the selfish cow really just share her precious toddler, Olivia’s prom dress, before she gets to wear it ?!

• Wow
I'm still surprised at how much time Olivia is spending with mummy Trash when she should be studying for her exams!
I know half term is coming up but there seems to be a lot of "down time" with mummy and daddy (& friends) when she should really be studying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.