Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sorry for your loss, have you anyone to help support you? Xx
Friends and family have been great but when they have gone im just so lonely i need him and hes not here he made everything ok we were so happy and now hes gone snd i feel empty

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Friends and family have been great but when they have gone im just so lonely i need him and hes not here he made everything ok we were so happy and now hes gone snd i feel empty
Gosh you poor thing. I’m so sorry to hear this.

Reactions: 1
Gosh you poor thing. I’m so sorry to hear this.
Thank you he just collapsed and died suddenly at home my daughter found him shes completely traumatised shes only 12 and autistic and is now starting to process that hes gone. He would be heartbroken that she found him and that i had to see him like that he always protected us We were so happy for 19 years im only 41 i should have had my husband for another 30 years at least. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can tashas daughter not survive without accompanying mummy and daddy to abba? She probably doesn’t even know who they are 😂

My parents would have found it dead annoying to have 16 year old me hanging off their arse hairs. Although I wouldn’t have gone!
Her and dirty John would be forced to make conversation if mini me didn't tag along
---
My husband died on Tuesday suddenly and unexpectedly im not coping well we need him
Sorry for your loss sending you and your family lots of love ❤

Reactions: 2
Thank you he just collapsed and died suddenly at home my daughter found him shes completely traumatised shes only 12 and autistic and is now starting to process that hes gone. He would be heartbroken that she found him and that i had to see him like that he always protected us We were so happy for 19 years im only 41 i should have had my husband for another 30 years at least. 💔
So sorry for your loss can't imagine what you're going through xxx

My husband died on Tuesday suddenly and unexpectedly im not coping well we need him
Oh I am so sorry. Oh Jesus what an awful time for you. I hope you have family and friends around to give you support. ❤

Reactions: 2
Where do you live? Maybe some of us can help you? Even with shopping maybe or some housework xx stay strong my lovely, allow yourself time to grieve and literally just take each day hour by hour

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg, I’m so sorry. This thread seems immaterial compared to the pain you must be in. I only popped on to say that Tran the alkie had moved on from a bottle of champers to a carafe of white but who cares. Sending you healing and strength. You must be beyond devastated xxx

Reactions: 9
I'm so sorry for your loss, have you anyone to help support you? Xx
Omg I'm so sorry to read this. Thinking of you and im sure everyone on here is sending you love.
---
Where do you live? Maybe some of us can help you? Even with shopping maybe or some housework xx stay strong my lovely, allow yourself time to grieve and literally just take each day hour by hour
I'm East Yorkshire and would be happy to help in any way I can. I hope you and your daughter are getting support. ♥

Thank you everyone im barely functioning we need him 💔
Sending love and support to you and your family. I’m way down south in Devon but if you are nearby please do let me know if there is anything you need 🩷

Thank you everyone im barely functioning we need him 💔
I am so so sorry to read this. Sudden and unexpected death is so difficult to deal with. Please let us know if we can help in any way or even if you need to talk. We are here sending all the strength and support to you and your daughter xx

Reactions: 3
Thank you everyone we were a happy little family and now i just feel empty

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.