Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tash is looking slim in her latest posts, i cant believe how much she trims down when she starts her power walks, i bet Tan hates it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did Tan have a bottle of champagne yesterday evening and is tonight having a bottle of rosè?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did Tan have a bottle of champagne yesterday evening and is tonight having a bottle of rosè?
I don't think that Lanson bottle had champers in it at all, looks like it's been filled with water...no bubbles in it whatsoever - just another tit prop to make her look like she has all the money 🤣 Probably just a mini prosecco in her glass or the tears of young children.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think that Lanson bottle had champers in it at all, looks like it's been filled with water...no bubbles in it whatsoever - just another tit prop to make her look like she has all the money 🤣 Probably just a mini prosecco in her glass or the tears of young children.
Yeah you’re probably right 😂

Reactions: 2
So Tash's daughter was out today after "ABBA" this weekend and Tash is off to Wales midweek. Again I can't understand the lack of attention to her GCSEs.

Reactions: 4
How tit does Tran’s garden look 🙈 What an embarrassment. Not even any flowers just some overgrown weeds. Absolute state. Got to give Trash credit there. No matter how many lights she puts up or bleeping candles she lights can get away from that joke of a lawn 🤣

Reactions: 7
It’s that fact she calls it a lawn, makes me laugh. It’s not a lawn. It’s a crappy bit of grass

Reactions: 7
It’s her birthday weekend! And her “friends” are taking her out. So they’re not only camera shy, but they wasn’t at her 50th last year. Thanks again Trahsa for the unfiltered photos 😂
---
Also her daughers are there eating noodles but yet again only two place settings! 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Surly Trasha’s daughter should be concentrating on her exams!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.