Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can all take pics of glasses Tranya. How come all these ‘with friends’ and ‘work colleagues’ seem to be so camera shy in this day and age then. Dear god Del Boy is such a wet lettuce. Imagine being such a plank you enable your non wife to pretend to have friends. Constantly. Trasha and Dirty John must be pissing themselves - they only play along cos he’s his twin. It’s like Mrs Harry Markle - the real truth will come out one day 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Was there really any need for Trasha to show us 6 pictures and 1 video of her kid’s mirror 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I HATE when Instagrammers share their kids personal space, it’s so intrusive and tans ‘ mate ‘ is always fella: I don’t know about you, but as a female my girls are so so important to me, She’s never with any other girls ( not even her kids ) tell you all you need to know !!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Again Trash… your daughter is sitting her GCSEs. I don’t know if you know,but they’re kinda a big deal. Rest of her life and tit….Mine is too and they’re like, revising intensely, or hanging out with their mates. That’s normal. Trawling round the shops with your mum is a bit, I dunno, intense on your part and odd unparenting that I personally find a bit uncomfortable 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Surely 🗑 should be treating the golden child when she’s finished all her exams?

Reactions: 8
#sexycar get a life tan
Smacks of ‘small dick energy’
---
Again Trash… your daughter is sitting her GCSEs. I don’t know if you know,but they’re kinda a big deal. Rest of her life and tit….Mine is too and they’re like, revising intensely, or hanging out with their mates. That’s normal. Trawling round the shops with your mum is a bit, I dunno, intense on your part and odd unparenting that I personally find a bit uncomfortable 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
On my last day of school I went and got hammered with my mates in a park 🤣.(not condoning underage drinking by the way!) It felt like the end of an era and all I wanted to do was be with my friends who were going through the exact same thing - definitely not going out with my mum instead.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Smacks of ‘small dick energy’
---

On my last day of school I went and got hammered with my mates in a park 🤣.(not condoning underage drinking by the way!) It felt like the end of an era and all I wanted to do was be with my friends who were going through the exact same thing - definitely not going out with my mum instead.
oh god so did I - had totally forgotten about that (and not just because of the Diamond White, Hooch, Moscow Mules and 20:20 we knocked back - more because of the old age I’m showing by naming those extinct drinks 😂😂). Thanks for reminding me of a fab memory - that’s how normal kids do signing off from secondary properly Trash! Mind you - thankgod we didn’t have socials in those days 🤣

oh god so did I - had totally forgotten about that (and not just because of the Diamond White, Hooch, Moscow Mules and 20:20 we knocked back - more because of the old age I’m showing by naming those extinct drinks 😂😂). Thanks for reminding me of a fab memory - that’s how normal kids do signing off from secondary properly Trash! Mind you - thankgod we didn’t have socials in those days 🤣
Ah the good old days, no iPhone tracking or social media.
Getting drunk, telling your mums you’re at a friends house for a sleep over, when in reality your drunk by the local lake: watching the sun come up with your mates.
---
#sexycar get a life tan
Who says things like that? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Ah the good old days, no iPhone tracking or social media.
Getting drunk, telling your mums you’re at a friends house for a sleep over, when in reality your drunk by the local lake: watching the sun come up with your mates.
---

Who says things like that? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Tan does

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So has the cheeky little roadster with the taped on mirror been scrapped?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tan has always got to be better than Tash. Both have a beach picnic, but Tan has M&S drinks compared to Tash’ aldi drinks. Tan has bbq food ‘cooked on the cadac’ whereas Tash has actual picnic food 😂

Just had to google what a Cadac is! So Tan is telling us she went to the beach in her mates VW van in a beachfront house and a private beach and the only pictures she got were a beach sign, some food, drinks and a little stretch of pebbles - sure!
As for t’other one how chavvy is Schlong walking down the street with his getto blaster? You know they’re the family that piss everyone off 🤢

Reactions: 12
They are 10000% Onslow and Daisy from keeping up appearances! Look at the state of Onslow’s hands! Also, for those who are blocked, this is the disgusting, glutinous amount of food that Tash got for a picnic on the beach with her husband and daughter. It is absolutely disgusting and so shameful to post and effectively brag about it! It would probably have been cheaper to have fish and chips!

Attachments

Ooh battle of the beach day 🤣🤣🤣 gotta love the passive aggressive Tan posts about the private beach, cadac and beach house compared to the good old picnic food Tash had sat on the public beach 🤣🤣

Honestly these are 2 grown women who are family yet they try to out do each other every time 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they need to grow up!

Ooh battle of the beach day 🤣🤣🤣 gotta love the passive aggressive Tan posts about the private beach, cadac and beach house compared to the good old picnic food Tash had sat on the public beach 🤣🤣

Honestly these are 2 grown women who are family yet they try to out do each other every time 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they need to grow up!
Did the vw camper not want it’s photo taken? No way did they do what she says. She would have taken a photo.
As for that awful photo of Onslow manky finger 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.