Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia’s breakfast choice of the day. Surely she’d be better off with porridge or something substantial so her stomach doesn’t rumble during her exams, rather than processed sugary crap

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Olivia’s breakfast choice of the day. Surely she’d be better off with porridge or something substantial so her stomach doesn’t rumble during her exams, rather than processed sugary crap
I was thinking this. Surely you’d show how you made your daughter porridge or eggs or even a fried breakfast would be better than that rubbish.

Reactions: 7
I was thinking this. Surely you’d show how you made your daughter porridge or eggs or even a fried breakfast would be better than that rubbish.
It's all for show isn't it though, just copying tanzi who did the same last year 🙄 so pathetic

Reactions: 13
It's all for show isn't it though, just copying tanzi who did the same last year 🙄 so pathetic
Probably didn’t eat any of it, she probably ate it all herself 🤷‍♀️ If anything like my son doing his exams he waited until he got into school to eat breakfast, was too nervous otherwise or didn’t have an appetite regardless of what was offered 😬

Reactions: 6
Probably didn’t eat any of it, she probably ate it all herself 🤷‍♀️ If anything like my son doing his exams he waited until he got into school to eat breakfast, was too nervous otherwise or didn’t have an appetite regardless of what was offered 😬
Yep my daughter (year older than Tash’s) is doing exams now too, I don’t think she’d be up for a fry up or porridge. She had a chocolate croissant this morning. I’m giving Tash a pass on this one!

Reactions: 4
Should I feel guilty I didn't do this for my daughter this morning? 😆
That might be because my 16 year old daughter can find her own breakfast and snacks in the cupboard and doesn't need them displayed for a photo (and school is providing free breakfasts too during the exams 😉)

Reactions: 10
So manzi has had a flare up it's not somebody's birthday is it?
No, but it’s Olivia’s GSCE’s.

Why does she have to use the word ‘so’ in front of everything? ‘So suffering’ doesn’t even make sense. Also visions of Taco trying to lift Tanzi after her spiel about lettiing someone else carry you. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tran’s post about the GCSE breakfast baskets. Jesus Christ how obvious 😖

The emphasis on the “I did this FOUR years ago” and mentioning that her daughter is away which explains the lack of basket.

Tran, try and save the tiny bit of dignity you have left. Alienating Dickless’ sister in law even more isn’t a good move.

Reactions: 18
The FYI. She’s so passive aggressive.

Yeah okay Tran, you were first with the crappy baskets 4 years ago but your arch nemesis was the first to become a legitimate Ashford 4 x 4 years ago so sit duck down 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes, she is such a nob 😆
Just when you think she cannot get any more pathetic 🙄🙄

No wonder she has no friends would you be arsed with that. Imagine being that bitter and quite obviously trying to belittle your own family, just to try to prove to a handful of strangers that you done it first 😴😴😴 absolute psycho vibes.

Reactions: 11
Just when you think she cannot get any more pathetic 🙄🙄

No wonder she has no friends would you be arsed with that. Imagine being that bitter and quite obviously trying to belittle your own family, just to try to prove to a handful of strangers that you done it first 😴😴😴 absolute psycho vibes.
Literally just coming on to say similar…Is she for real?? Also guffawed at “sometimes you just have to let go and let someone carry you”. Melodramatic much? No one could carry that heifer, who incidentally might not have so many flare ups if her lazy lifestyle and weight weren’t so shocking. Still, she feels better now as she’s ordered a new car. Pathetic. What a vacuous, empty life.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.