Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly Tanya makes me so embarrassed to be a woman. bleeping pull yourself together. You’ve got a viral infection, not the plague. In fact, women with the plague years ago still just got on with life. They didn’t lay around on instagram or their equivalent like rubbing tree bark informing every Tom dick and Harry 😂 just get on with it you melodramatic piece of cow dung

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly Tanya makes me so embarrassed to be a woman. bleeping pull yourself together. You’ve got a viral infection, not the plague. In fact, women with the plague years ago still just got on with life. They didn’t lay around on instagram or their equivalent like rubbing tree bark informing every Tom dick and Harry 😂 just get on with it you melodramatic piece of cow dung
Yes but women with the plague couldn’t order a BRAND NEW CAR to make themselves feel better 😂 that’s BRAND NEW CAR folks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes but women with the plague couldn’t order a BRAND NEW CAR to make themselves feel better 😂 that’s BRAND NEW CAR folks
I hope BRAND NEW car means she’s going to fail in whiting out the reg plate again and we can all see it’s a piece of tit from 1994 with tape on the wing mirrors!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's just a vile human being. 'BRAND NEW CAR'. Yes, brand new, paid for on a hire purchase agreement each month because you don't have the cash to even buy a banger because you spend your entire wage on food and bleeping props for a minimal amount of strangers to like on social media, because you have no friends.
Why don't you have friends Tanzi? Oh yes, because you're just a passive aggressive, horrible bastard. Which is also why your kids clearly don't like you, or anyone else for that matter.
I'm warming more and more to Trash with every post Tanzi makes. And that's saying something!

Reactions: 18
Not sure about anyone else, but when I don’t feel well. I can’t eat meals like Tran has had the past few days. I normally have soup or some toast.

Reactions: 16
Not sure about anyone else, but when I don’t feel well. I can’t eat meals like Tran has had the past few days. I normally have soup or some toast.
Probably your auto-insanity flare up hun.

SOS I’m currently considering sssslithering 🐍 on Taco just to see if it’s possible. Someone stop me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably your auto-insanity flare up hun.

SOS I’m currently considering sssslithering 🐍 on Taco just to see if it’s possible. Someone stop me.
Poor man is too busy doing fireman lifts to check if someone is sliding into his DMs.and truth be told we know Tran is manning the account, she has the same tight hold on his password as she does his balls.🤢

• Haha
“Women with the plague years ago still got on with life” hahahaha

The way I RAN for my inhaler 🏃‍♂️

It ain’t easy being wheezy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here she goes again, showing us her walks. Why does she only walk certain times for the year. Does she consider trolling round the shops cardio?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here she goes again, showing us her walks. Why does she only walk certain times for the year. Does she consider trolling round the shops cardio?

Because it was a double duck you to Manzi after we’ve been slating her for being a lazy lump of lard with no mates. That post said “Look I’ve a bestie and we are (And I quote directly) “💪🤣 because we’ve been for a power walk stroll 🤣 once when it’s warm.

Meanwhile fat Tran is literally scoffing ALL the nic naks 🤮🤮 in gourmet meal known as “rib flavoured golden food three ways” 🤣. How she hasn’t got scurvy or rickets I do not know…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Because it was a double duck you to Manzi after we’ve been slating her for being a lazy lump of lard with no mates. That post said “Look I’ve a bestie and we are (And I quote directly) “💪🤣 because we’ve been for a power walk stroll 🤣 once when it’s warm.

Meanwhile fat Tran is literally scoffing ALL the nic naks 🤮🤮 in gourmet meal known as “rib flavoured golden food three ways” 🤣. How she hasn’t got scurvy or rickets I do not know…
I am literally dead…. How she hasn’t got scurvy or rickets 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Trash is chilling watching Eastenders, half way out onto the street judging by how close that sofa is to the front door 🤣 or back door or whatever bleeping door it is 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg Tasha showed up on my feed pure random and I went back down the rabbit hole of these 2 🤦‍♀️ So do we know if they read here? I see Tasha has a full on sofa in her garden 🤣 I see one is still copying the other (meals) which one is the copycat? Was always Tasha when I used to look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Tanzi watched the same series that Tash has never mentioned so Tash is watching tonight but started in April.. okay then sloth chops you binge series like their going out of fashion noway you've not finished something

Reactions: 6
Omg Tasha showed up on my feed pure random and I went back down the rabbit hole of these 2 🤦‍♀️ So do we know if they read here? I see Tasha has a full on sofa in her garden 🤣 I see one is still copying the other (meals) which one is the copycat? Was always Tasha when I used to look 😂
Trasha copies Tan, but then if Trasha has buys chocolate first Tan, was there at the factory helping make it. 😂
The latest battle is who has friends. Tan pretends but Trasha actually has some.

• Haha
Trasha copies Tan, but then if Trasha has buys chocolate first Tan, was there at the factory helping make it. 😂
The latest battle is who has friends. Tan pretends but Trasha actually has some.
That’s so funny 😆 They are some pair! Do they not follow each other now? I’m going to be keeping up to date with the 2 of them. I don’t know where Trasha gets all the money from, it’s non stop buying! Cost of living crisis doesn’t affect these two goblins!

Reactions: 6
That’s so funny 😆 They are some pair! Do they not follow each other now? I’m going to be keeping up to date with the 2 of them. I don’t know where Trasha gets all the money from, it’s non stop buying! Cost of living crisis doesn’t affect these two goblins!
No, sadly that stopped a while ago. We do miss the passive aggressive comments.
A global Pandemic didn’t stop these two.
Although Tan took a trip last year on a boat in Norfolk and Trasha went on a cruise. And Tan is still married and no wedding is planned with dickless Del.

Reactions: 3
No, sadly that stopped a while ago. We do miss the passive aggressive comments.
A global Pandemic didn’t stop these two.
Although Tan took a trip last year on a boat in Norfolk and Trasha went on a cruise. And Tan is still married and no wedding is planned with dickless Del.
Ahh thanks so much for explaining, so it’s clear now they really don’t like each other, must be awkward at family gatherings 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.