Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont comment on here much, I'm usually just a reader, but dear God that tapas 🤦‍♀️ She's making me ashamed to be British

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tanya’s managed a glass of Buck’s Fizz without opening the bottle. She’s such a magician! That “tapas” she’s done is disgusting and it’s deffo cold too.

Reactions: 8
She is a joke, never heard of British tapas. That pile of crap she served up certainly wasn’t Tapas.
And she calls herself a foodie.
Why not do some nice cheese and bread.
duck off with your frozen meat buffet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tans not even original she’s just copied a meme that’s been going round for years.
Our local pub does a big platter of freezer food like this in the summer, it’s meant to be a bit of fun for groups of mates out having a few beers on a sunny day. She’s so embarrassing doing that for a night at home watching tv with her partner.

Reactions: 10
Putting loads of cups out making out like they had a party when everyone knows it's just her and dickless

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did they sit their just the two of them in their plastic glasses doing cheap shots while watching Eurovision
Wow I haven’t seen shots packaged like that since I used to sneak into nightclubs when I was 15.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did they sit their just the two of them in their plastic glasses doing cheap shots while watching Eurovision
No she took the picture for insta, then no doubt stashed them away with all the other tat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
British tapas 😂😂
Omg when I saw that 🤢🤢 I mean come on, calling it tapas 🤣🤣 it's a load of cheap frozen processed beige kiddy food. Hardly #foodie is it 🤣🤣🤣

Apart from the Mario thread these 2 certainly do give me a laugh with their passive aggressive posts and one upmanship. Now, where are we up to in the "what theme/random event/bandwagon can I jump on and get a load of props/food for" calendar?? Coronation done so will need to look back on their accounts to see what rinse and repeat staged photos are due 🤭🤭

Reactions: 6
Omg when I saw that 🤢🤢 I mean come on, calling it tapas 🤣🤣 it's a load of cheap frozen processed beige kiddy food. Hardly #foodie is it 🤣🤣🤣

Apart from the Mario thread these 2 certainly do give me a laugh with their passive aggressive posts and one upmanship. Now, where are we up to in the "what theme/random event/bandwagon can I jump on and get a load of props/food for" calendar?? Coronation done so will need to look back on their accounts to see what rinse and repeat staged photos are due 🤭🤭
Love the Mario thread.
This thread is so funny, yet neither of these two cretins are even the slightest bit funny.
Tans birthday soon. So she might be able to stretch to something from either the White company or EB.
i noticed she has stopped Freddie’s flowers.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.