Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tash posted earlier that she’s just watched the Eurovision and is off to bed but Eurovision is still ongoing. Why does she feel the need to pretend she watched something she didn’t? Or did she think it was over? 😅

Reactions: 4
Think tan tan has been reading here again 🤣 ‘sometimes I say wow when a dinner seems the norm’

Reactions: 9
Tash has been on a mission doing what? Sitting on her lazy arse watching shite on telly

Reactions: 8
Why can Tash never do something nice for her son without mentioning his room being so messy, the load of laundry etc

Reactions: 10
I really hope Tasha asked permission to show her sons bedroom especially as she was basically embarrassing him about the state of it. I would have hated my mum doing that to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
God that room is so souless snd why does she have to put him down at any opportunity? Shes a horrible witch

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.