Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still trying to get over the fact the stupid bint spent time and effort printing out menus and creating her own fast food boxes during lockdown instead of bingewathing boxsets like the rest of us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm still trying to get over the fact the stupid bint spent time and effort printing out menus and creating her own fast food boxes during lockdown instead of bingewathing boxsets like the rest of us 🤣
But watching tiger King and getting pissed because you were bored was just not classy enough for our manzi

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t recall those ‘fakeaways’ at all - I must have blocked it out through the cringe.

What is this? Did they dress up for Subway?!
I think that one of her daughters worked at Subway and that’s a photo of her?

Reactions: 5
Oh the memories!

I’d forgotten she made her poor daughter dress up in her uniform, the cock and balls fish and the racist Chinese 🤣🤣 Crack open some more pics from the archives Tran!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think that one of her daughters worked at Subway and that’s a photo of her?
Well I hope her daughter was into it and not just made to dress up like shes at work by her odd mother!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tan is going to be smashing up the shoebox because rash is in waitrose magazine!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tan is beside herself right now. Poor Taco better get the takeaway menus out!
I predict a flair up, or some disaster. Like she had to save a woman from a burning car. But managed to get her high vis on and direct the traffic. All while taking a photo for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.