Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls day and the boys are doing boy things, i didnt realise we were back in the 50’s she is a bleeping idiot

Reactions: 11
Where did James and his friends hang out last night in the greasy house? Trash was slobbed on the sofa as usual eating cake. She “cooked” the fish and chips in the kitchen? I hope she wasn’t hovering and embarrassing the poor boy!

Reactions: 7
Tash is the sort of person who is like the dad from American pie…. She probably tidied james’ bedroom then left a neat pile of adult magazines on the bedside table for the lads to flick through like girls do with cosmopolitan mag.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It irrationally annoys me that she isn’t much bigger than she is- I know she Carries her weight better due to her height but with the amount of absolute tit she eats and drinks, she should be the size of a house!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That first photo. No good trainer would let a photo be taken from that angle/close to the gun

Reactions: 6
It irrationally annoys me that she isn’t much bigger than she is- I know she Carries her weight better due to her height but with the amount of absolute tit she eats and drinks, she should be the size of a house!
Haha she gets away with it because she’s about 7 foot 🤣

• Haha
Tranya the absolute bell end desperately trying to prove to tattle she hasn’t got a drink problem with her empty glasses every night or her ‘water’. I wonder if she’s going out with her imaginary friends today.

Well I’m surprised neither of them made a song and dance about the government phone alert at 3pm today.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just don’t get the chopping boards on display in your front room, why?! Tran can you explain? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
So Trasha mentions a new motorbike and Tan has to one up her.
This is why you have to pretend to have friends.
bleeping hell, it’s always a brag.

Reactions: 10
I don't even understand why Tanya's household would need 2 cars and a bike. They literally don't go anywhere with out the other one so it's such a waste.

Reactions: 11
I don't even understand why Tanya's household would need 2 cars and a bike. They literally don't go anywhere with out the other one so it's such a waste.
Plus if anyone ever needed to eat less and move more it’s her! She should try walking or cycling a bit more often as she claims she lives in a beauty spot with great amenities on her doorstep 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Plus if anyone ever needed to eat less and move more it’s her! She should try walking or cycling a bit more often as she claims she lives in a beauty spot with great amenities on her doorstep 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I am also sure she said once she could walk to work? Why wouldn’t you?
---
Carrying the guess who game must be heavy, that’s why she needs to drive. 🙄

Reactions: 8
So Trasha mentions a new motorbike and Tan has to one up her.
This is why you have to pretend to have friends.
bleeping hell, it’s always a brag.
Has the motorbike post gone now? Can’t see it this morning!?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What did she post? I missed it! Can you imagine being so bitter that you just have to one up on everything! As for chopping boards to display flowers etc in the living room, that’s just so weird!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.