Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs most people would be like ok got it wrong never mind, put it right and move on but Tan has to reel off that waffle and makes it look worse 😬

#onmyplate #onmylap #onmytable

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can you imagine her fannying around outside the showroom all morning whilst she should be working, getting Dickless to move the cars around all for one ridiculous, pointless photo 🤣. Pathetic.

Reactions: 7
What did she originally put on her post that was incorrect? If it was a missing capital letter or something pathetic like that, I hate grammar nazi’s almost as much as I hate Tranya tbf

Reactions: 6
My fave lockdown fakeaway was when she did “Ashford pub basket meals” and wrote something like “everyone seated, drinks ordered and looking through the menu. Lots of giggles and chats round the table”.
…… Then in the next shot you could just see taco at the table with a little red basket with fish fingers and oven chips in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My fave lockdown fakeaway was when she did “Ashford pub basket meals” and wrote something like “everyone seated, drinks ordered and looking through the menu. Lots of giggles and chats round the table”.
…… Then in the next shot you could just see taco at the table with a little red basket with fish fingers and oven chips in 😂
I’ll be an Ashford before she is

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another inset day! Is her kid ever in school?
...And surprise, surprise princess Olivia is not around a friend's revising or at the library she's helping trasha clean the fridge then shopping!! I have a horrible idea that her daughter will simply leave school to work with Trash after her GCSE's.

Reactions: 5
...And surprise, surprise princess Olivia is not around a friend's revising or at the library she's helping trasha clean the fridge then shopping!! I have a horrible idea that her daughter will simply leave school to work with Trash after her GCSE's.
Maybe she can do tash ‘admin’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So apart from 🗑 and her piece in the Waitrose mag, who else has been upsetting Tan?
From looking at it I’d guess she’d write English royal ceremony and has changed it after someone pointed out her error. Why does she have to be so snippy about it? Moron could have just said sorry and changed it.

Reactions: 4
Another inset day! Is her kid ever in school?
I can't believe Tash sees it as a day off school. My daughter finishes next Wednesday for study leave for her GCSEs and is spending most of her time studying. I'm certainly not dragging her out on food shops. Sounds like Olivia has the same "work ethic" as her mother.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.