Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tell you who we haven’t seen in a while; No3with3 or whatever Manzi named her alter ego…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mark the date ladies. Trash is having breakfast alfresco 29.04.23 💀
I’m not far from 🗑 and I’ve been for a walk this morning with 3 layers on, it’s not what I would call warm! She’s such an idiot! 😂

Reactions: 5
She has literally copied that post from a previous one i am getting de ja vu

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Tash getting all excited for food from Asda, she does realise this is regular food just shoved into promotional packaging??? Honest to goodness she is marketing dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
has tash seriously borrowed a dog to copy tanzi bloody hell shes a loon
---
So the friends at bluebell woods were Tash and fam
I dont think they went together did they? tanzi went with her imaginary friends and tasha borrowed a dog to copy her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
---

I dont think they went together did they? tanzi went with her imaginary friends and tasha borrowed a dog to copy her
Can you imagine being related to these people 😂

Reactions: 3
Hashtag #yay. Come on, really?! 🤣
Genuine question....does anyone really use the term "giggles" 🤔🤔 she's 50 not 5! I might say I had a right laugh or laughed loads but I'm northern 😂😂

Sounds so fake when they say lots of oohs and aahs or lots of giggles round the table. Trying too hard love! 🤭

Reactions: 7
Imaginary friends been wheeled out again then. In addition to imaginary parents last night. What a freak.

---

Oh maybe not then, I just saw Tash went aswell maybe she wanted proof of the friends as much as we do

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I tell you who we haven’t seen in a while; No3with3 or whatever Manzi named her alter ego…
Been traded for 'in person' imaginary friends rather than pretend online ones or she's forgotten the password while creating events to attend.

Who would trust Tash with their dog? I wouldn’t trust her with a bowl of cereal never mind a living breathing animal!
I also don’t believe she had just 2 bao buns for tea considering what she usually eats.
As for t’other one I’ve said it before but why is it always giggles? I meet up with my mates sometimes and no one is laughing because someone is having a rough time, with partners, kids, losing family members etc. We’re in a cost of living crisis everyone is worried about bills but no apparently every bleeping time she meets all these different friends they’re laughing constantly. Doesn’t add up?

Reactions: 10
Honestly everything is rinse and repeat 🥱🥱🥱 this time last year she posted the same pic of the bluebell leaflet and pics of the picnic etc so boring and if you go every time why need a leaflet 😂 I mean I like to go on same walks but I don't repeatedly post almost identical stuff on an app every year. Scroll through her insta and it's just the same stuff year in year out

Laughing at the battle of coronation decs and food/drink tho 😂😂😂 I'm right here for that stuff 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.