Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnt she make hubby never to be get rid of his motorbike to buy the cheeky little roadster?

Reactions: 8
She was quite insistent about it being a "perk of the job" and how if "things worked out"they could have the bike for £100/month, etc... she had hash tagged perks of the job, too. So maybe it was an issue with their employer and she took it down for that reason?

They literally live together, eat together and tit together so why the need for 3 vehicles. And as for the other woman - how do you afford all these vehicles when you work an hour a week??

Reactions: 9
Trash’s bloody kitchen, every surface is covered with mismatch appliances and utensils 🤮 it would drive me insane 😑

• Sick
Reactions: 12
What is fun about cooking some ready made oven chicken wings and slathering cause on chips? Get a ducking life!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Trash saying #kitcheninspo is just ridiculous! It’s the most dirty, clinical kitchen I’ve ever seen. What’s all the Coronation stuff chucked in the corner of the kitchen too? Some real inspiration there 😂😂
the clutter 😭😭😭

Reactions: 7
Trash saying #kitcheninspo is just ridiculous! It’s the most dirty, clinical kitchen I’ve ever seen. What’s all the Coronation stuff chucked in the corner of the kitchen too? Some real inspiration there 😂😂
lovely greasy finger prints on those hideous chair covers 🤢 Her kitchen is anything but “inspo”

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Regarding Tash….

I don’t think that James is necessarily the forgotten child. I think that if he were as receptive to attention as Olivia clearly is, Tash would plaster him over her social media just as much. He seems to be a sensible young lad- at least I gather from the limited info she gives about him- and he clearly isn’t one for milking mummy and daddy. Naturally Olivia is quite happy to go along with whatever Tash wants to do because she’s gaining from it.

Good on James is what I say. You just know Tash was probably rooting for an Oedipus Complex so now it LOOKS as though Olivia is the golden child but really, the other one CBA with her smothering him.

Reactions: 10
Regarding Tash….

I don’t think that James is necessarily the forgotten child. I think that if he were as receptive to attention as Olivia clearly is, Tash would plaster him over her social media just as much. He seems to be a sensible young lad- at least I gather from the limited info she gives about him- and he clearly isn’t one for milking mummy and daddy. Naturally Olivia is quite happy to go along with whatever Tash wants to do because she’s gaining from it.

Good on James is what I say. You just know Tash was probably rooting for an Oedipus Complex so now it LOOKS as though Olivia is the golden child but really, the other one CBA with her smothering him.
James definitely prefers his privacy it’s really obvious but I do think she favours Olivia too, I think she sees her as a mini me and you’re totally right Olivia goes along with her bollocks a lot more too

Why is the bog rat buying coronation cupcakes can someone explain to her its ten days away ! The bleeping meff

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The size on those “individual” lasagnes!!!!!
It’s the #onmyplate I can’t stand after her dinner posts. Don’t know why, but it sounds so aggressive (well I imagine she sounds like that), gives off Honey Monster vibes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how Trasha tags Waitrose into her post about cooking their recipe but all the ingredients are from Tesco 🤪

• Haha
And how she’s had another busy day and can’t wait for the three day weekend.
She wouldn’t know what being ‘busy’ is if it hit her in the face. Wonder if she’s ever worked a full day in her life? 🤔🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.