Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like all of a sudden Tash has either become really popular, or is buying likes. Her recent posts have hundreds of likes, compared to a month ago 🤭🤭

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Has Tan really spent the best part of £100 on tacky decorations for the coronation. That bus "food stand" is nearly £20 and cut outs of the King are over £35 😱
And they aren't even nice.
I am going to celebrate the coronation and have home sewn bunting I made last year for the jubilee and I'm hand sewing a coronation felt kit that looks nice. Will make a little afternoon tea for my family but I don't need to get new cardboard food stands for it.
Can't believe how she wastes money on cardboard tat that surely ends up in the bin, after all we never see it being used again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
‘Personalised coronation flag’ honestly who could be arsed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s all to show off.
Yet she can’t show off any real friends.
And Trasha’s story about her son passing his driving test. I mean she really is an idiot.
Imagine having the whole family sitting there waiting for their maccies and she lays it all out and takes a photo.
---
Sorry what does Tan say to these friends on their monthly catch up? What they catching up on?
Oh I did a table scape and spent a tit load of money on coronation tat.
Then I took a photo of my boring bedroom, then she tells them how many times she has loaded the dishwasher. She probably drops in that she has a tv bed.
Absolutely no one else with them, it’s them sitting alone… again.
Monthly catch up my arse!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s all to show off.
Yet she can’t show off any real friends.
And Trasha’s story about her son passing his driving test. I mean she really is an idiot.
Imagine having the whole family sitting there waiting for their maccies and she lays it all out and takes a photo.
---
Sorry what does Tan say to these friends on their monthly catch up? What they catching up on?
Oh I did a table scape and spent a tit load of money on coronation tat.
Then I took a photo of my boring bedroom, then she tells them how many times she has loaded the dishwasher. She probably drops in that she has a tv bed.
Absolutely no one else with them, it’s them sitting alone… again.
Monthly catch up my arse!
Tranya no mates and only one if that and it’s Tacos! 🙄 definitely sat there on their own. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
2 plates 2 drinks and a photo of an empty table. I can’t believe he goes along with these lies 🤣🤣
I literally came on here just because I seen the photo. You can literally see that the chair next to her partner is empty 🤣 I honestly think I cannot be anymore mortified for her and then she posts that. Not that I stick up for tasha often but just shows you she spends her money trying to keep up with tanya but the reality is, Tanya can spend all the money on her fancy days out, Kate spade bags and Emma Bridgewater stuff but deep down she is obviously jealous that tasha has the one thing that her credit cards can't buy...... friends 🤣

Reactions: 14
I literally came on here just because I seen the photo. You can literally see that the chair next to her partner is empty 🤣 I honestly think I cannot be anymore mortified for her and then she posts that. Not that I stick up for tasha often but just shows you she spends her money trying to keep up with tanya but the reality is, Tanya can spend all the money on her fancy days out, Kate spade bags and Emma Bridgewater stuff but deep down she is obviously jealous that tasha has the one thing that her credit cards can't buy...... friends 🤣
And the Ashford name. Because the woman is still married. Badger where are you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Tan is completely unhinged! Another post tonight making out she’s been out for a colleagues farewell drinks do! Nearly every post now she’s making out she’s seeing “friends” or “workmates”

Reactions: 10
Tan is completely unhinged! Another post tonight making out she’s been out for a colleagues farewell drinks do! Nearly every post now she’s making out she’s seeing “friends” or “workmates”
She needs serious help! No actual pictures of anyone as per usual! This behaviour is so bizarre!

Reactions: 12
she is so embarrassing! Are her family not concerned?

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t she work til 6, yet she was home and had got a take away by 9pm.
I smell bullshit.

Reactions: 10
Always out with friends and family lately or having them round yet not a single picture of any of them 🤔 not even a limb.
Your not telling me that every single one of Tan’s friends and family won’t allow their picture to be put up on social media.

Reactions: 14
She is a complete lunatic. A stock photo of the pub and what the duck is that picture of the mini? Is that a pic of her friends car?? I’m so confused. An utter nut job. Do Taco and her kids not see this???

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.