Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor tanzi having to cut back on her two plates, two boards, one gin glass and two mugs its hardly a huge collection! I could cry for her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tranzibe back on the piss again then 🤣🤣 Bet it’ll be staged glasses of water with every meal next week 🙈

Reactions: 6
Tranzibe back on the piss again then 🤣🤣 Bet it’ll be staged glasses of water with every meal next week 🙈
Sat on her considerable arse eating and drinking in front of the TV. Her life really is so dull. You would think really, she’d be nicer to Trash so that they at least got invited over on days like today…

Reactions: 6
Sat on her considerable arse eating and drinking in front of the TV. Her life really is so dull. You would think really, she’d be nicer to Trash so that they at least got invited over on days like today…
At least the Haven living room has had a bit of colour injected into it. She’s such a bleeping friendless saddo. Says me sitting on my own considerable arse eating and drinking all weekend 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At least the Haven living room has had a bit of colour injected into it. She’s such a bleeping friendless saddo. Says me sitting on my own considerable arse eating and drinking all weekend 🤣🤣
i hope you have a lovely time ‘bless you’ I hope you have lots of treaties and drinkies that the kids have requested ofc and if you’re sat there without a cardboard cut out then you are missing out…. We made it to Sunday lovelies 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Reactions: 5
Who buys prefilled cream stones and then posts rodda in their post and they share it. I'd be embarrassed to do that.
I wouldn't be surprised if those sandwiches were shop bought as everything else on that "stand" were.

Reactions: 7
Not me just happily going about my bank holiday Monday and then this jump scare occurs
😂😂😂 filter face Tan.
And some trees in a garden, not sure constitutes as woods. But what do I know.
I know how to build a decent bonfire that’s for sure.
She’ll have to get the Cutenose shampoo out, her hair will stink.

• Haha
Drinking Nozeco Spritz, non alcoholic drink is she feeling ok? 🤔

Well if anyone has missed out on seeing The Coronation or the concert, just look at 🗑 posts! Does she think she’s the only person to have a TV! 😂

So did Tash post cups of tea in her EB mugs to piss of Tanzi who had to cut back 🫢
They’re Poundland dupes! She’s told us before, I don’t own them haha! Trash couldn’t splash the cash on real Emma Bridgwater 😂😂
Also, it makes me cringe SO BAD that she’s said”totes emosh” and called Kate, Katie. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.