Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally have no words for this one anymore
You can’t get by the sofa , except sideways , WTF
---
In one photo the sofa is up against the wall and in another photo, there is a slight gap. How is that a relaxing room. Where the hell will she put her Christmas tree? Why does she have those awful electric shock covers on her chairs? They’re pretty decent chairs!
---
They will have to go around and use the front/back door

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s still there, you can see it in the garden pics. She clearly can’t afford to run it though. So rather than admit that and relate to people about th cost of living crisis. She just has it in the background so people can still see it! X
I am an idiot 😂didn't even notice

Reactions: 2
Random thought but isn’t that door in the living room her front one? Didn’t she say her house was weird and they’ve always used the back door as a front door. The one by the the stairs you have to get up and down sideways cos of the tit blocking it 🤣

Reactions: 11
Random thought but isn’t that door in the living room her front one? Didn’t she say her house was weird and they’ve always used the back door as a front door. The one by the the stairs you have to get up and down sideways cos of the tit blocking it 🤣

I would love to see a floor plan of her house because it seems as mental as she is 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Really, has anyone else got themselves an outfit for Coronation day (I think it’s hideous sorry but not my thing)? Dread to think what outfit of choice the other idiot is going to flat lay on her bed or whatever it is she does 🤣

Reactions: 8
Tan sneaking a photo of one of her work mates. Poor lad looks mid twenties. What a bleeping creep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep just a normal sounding group of colleagues - Thomas, Harry, Adam, James, Tanzibe and Delboy 🙄
It’s because she is so hilarious, and the life and soul. I mean nobody has giggles and laughs like our Tan. She needs a wacky name to go with her wacky personality.
Who am I kidding, she is as dull as dishwater.
It looked as much fun as an afternoon at the dentist.

Reactions: 10
Happy Coronation Day peeps! Let the passive aggressive posting begin!
PS Can’t believe I’m the first one to scoot over her to mention the TURD on Tash’s plate last night! 😨🤢🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone at work said Coronation weekend to me yesterday, I was instantly reminded of Tash as she'd come away with that tit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.