Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we all have on our coronation bingo cards?
Filtered photo of Tan and Dickless with a cardboard cut out of King Charles.
A photo the food they will consume.
Outfit of choice.
hashtags of….
memories made.
Laughter and giggles
Love my family

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Filtered photo of Tan and Dickless with a cardboard cut out of King Charles.
A photo the food they will consume.
Outfit of choice.
hashtags of….
memories made.
Laughter and giggles
Love my family
Don’t forget #LonglivetheKing

Reactions: 6
Thought Tanya was going to celebrate with her family? Just the 2 of them watching telly with her cutout King as expected.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bar is open?? After you’ve just caned a bottle of £20 wine?? Pretending she’s nouveau bleeping riche again 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Honest to goodness can none of these loons spell check - "that thrown he sat in" I take it you mean throne Tasha??
As for the other one, who on earth buys coronation bedding? 🙄.

Reactions: 13
It really bugs me when Tash always says 'bless him' 'bless her'
Bearing in mind that his late mum probably made a trifle exactly the same way that everybody else makes one.

My boyfriend is in charge of shepherds pie in our house, simply because he’s copying the way his mum did it when he lived at home.

Potatoes, minced beef, diced onion, gravy, bless him.

duck off. It’s a universal recipe for a very common dish. I can’t quite envision hubby crying over his trifle.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.