Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it BBQ weather down South? I’m North East and it’s absolutely baltic
I’m in the south east and it’s freezing. Warm when the sun was out, but showers on and off today.
This is the idiot who eats crumpets in the cold. 😂

Reactions: 10
I’m in the south east and it’s freezing. Warm when the sun was out, but showers on and off today.
This is the idiot who eats crumpets in the cold. 😂
Yeah this is true 😂 she’d have a themed BBQ in the North Pole this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Blimey, squeezing through that gap is going to get very annoying very quickly!
Instead of spending so much money on garden furniture spa pools and general crap for the house they should have invested in an extension at the back and had a nice kitchen diner! 🤪🤦‍♀️😝

Tash needs to go steady on the treaties, or she’ll have to climb over that sofa to get on it 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In one photo the sofa is up against the wall and in another photo, there is a slight gap. How is that a relaxing room. Where the hell will she put her Christmas tree? Why does she have those awful electric shock covers on her chairs? They’re pretty decent chairs!
---
I don’t understand this. When I saw her post I noticed and studied the pics and I just can’t see how that works 😂 has she photoshopped the wall to appear more space 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gosh, that looks even worse. What a tight squeeze! Plenty of accidents waiting to happen with that set up 😬 Maybe the old dining table will miraculously come back out the loft 🤷‍♀️

I’m with Maggie, where will the bloody Christmas tree go now? 🤣

• Haha
It doesn’t look cosy trash, it looks bloody awful and cramped. Get rid of the sideboard and the F&M hamper. Move the lamp and put the table in the corner. You can pull it out when there’s 4 of you at the table, which is rare. It looks so bad. Should have kept the rectangle table.

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand this. When I saw her post I noticed and studied the pics and I just can’t see how that works 😂 has she photoshopped the wall to appear more space 😂

This is what makesTrash so oddly fascinating…most of her posts are dull as tit and about as far from “inspiration”, “influencer” or “aspirational” as you can get. Then out of the blue she posts this…an optical illusion of which Derren Brown would be in awe 🤣

• Haha
My little toe is throbbing just thinking about trashy running in to get her new drama on to record before manzi and catching it on the fugly sofa or the wall 😭

• Haha
At least they’ll be able to see the telly properly now!
---
Tasha’s tea … sponsored by #gaviscon

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually feel physically sick at trashas dinner tonight. It’s giving me “up all night with acid reflux” vibes

• Sick
  • Haha
As if greedy arse shared a cake jar for desert, pull the other one tash 😂

• Haha
Creased at the new living room set up - when I saw the first pic had visions of them all hurdling over the top of the sofa to be able to sit down or having the use the front door every time they wanted to watch tv 🤣🤣

That living room looks ridiculous, bet Tan the man was rubbing her fat hands with glee all night 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her living room looked better before she fucked it up with all the grey wallpaper and the corner sofa that’s the wrong way round.
How does she answer the front door? She will have to hurdle over the sofa every time a takeaway get delivered. I have visions of Mrs doubtfire shouting out the way dear, while running to open the door.

The thing is they could do so much with that living room, even though it’s small. The weird alcove with the tatty drinks trolley, surly that could be knocked out to make the living room bigger?
Either way, she isn’t using chopping boards as a table, but she does have a headboard.
So neither one of them can really claim to be influencers.

Reactions: 7
Whats happened to the hottub
It’s still there, you can see it in the garden pics. She clearly can’t afford to run it though. So rather than admit that and relate to people about th cost of living crisis. She just has it in the background so people can still see it! X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.