Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly everything is rinse and repeat 🥱🥱🥱 this time last year she posted the same pic of the bluebell leaflet and pics of the picnic etc so boring and if you go every time why need a leaflet 😂 I mean I like to go on same walks but I don't repeatedly post almost identical stuff on an app every year. Scroll through her insta and it's just the same stuff year in year out

Laughing at the battle of coronation decs and food/drink tho 😂😂😂 I'm right here for that stuff 😂😂😂
Tan has been collecting her stuff for weeks!! Trasha has been posting photos, and did a massive duck you about some Teddy bear, that’s now sold out!
Tan where is your Teddy? 😂😂
Were they at the same Bluebell walk yesterday?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

‘Shades are on’
80’s tunes in the car” 😂
Why do they always have to have a maccies breakfast, why can’t they get up and have some toast or fruit and fibre as lord knows their diets could do with it 😂😂
They are also going to Frankie and Benny’s later today too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

80’s tunes in the car” 😂
Why do they always have to have a maccies breakfast, why can’t they get up and have some toast or fruit and fibre as lord knows their diets could do with it 😂😂
They are also going to Frankie and Benny’s later today too.
Tan is very good at pretending to have a happy life.
Frankie and Benny's isn’t fine dining Tan! And Tan you said it was a 00’s throw back, why is she listening to 80’s music?

• Haha
Have I got this right, Tan has had FatDonalds for breakfast then a burger and chips at the pub and shortly she will be off to Frankie & Bennies for dinner?

Christ on a bike, how does she do it? Breakfast not my choice but fair enough but surly if you know your going for dinner and feeling a bit peckish you’d get a sarnie or something small to tide you over? I dread to think of her food bill, no wonder we don’t see evidence of the red boxes anymore!

Reactions: 11
If she met her daughter why are there only two glasses and why did she take a selfie of her and taco instead of asking her daughter to take a pic?

• Heart
If she met her daughter why are there only two glasses and why did she take a selfie of her and taco instead of asking her daughter to take a pic?
I think the daughter bailed. It would explain the change of plan for food and there’s no way Tan wouldn’t have posted more stories if she truly had met up with Abbie #excitedmummy

Reactions: 9
Yesterday I took my son and a couple of friends for a day out walking, beach, restaurant etc. I had such a lovely time and it wasn’t until we got back to the car 5 hours later that I remembered my phone was in my handbag.

If you’re having a good time, you don’t get your phone out ffs…. Yes Tanya I’m looking at you

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m willing to bet money Tan didn’t see her daughter yesterday. You’re telling me she wouldn’t have posted other than one selfie and a maccies? Nah

Reactions: 11
Or she will do a couple of nights and then surprisingly some “friends will invite” them out so it’s “off plan hehe”

Reactions: 6
Oh my god. Trash’s bbq. I need a glass of water just looking at it 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Is it BBQ weather down South? I’m North East and it’s absolutely baltic

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.