Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure Tan is a witch or something, she always manages to get drinks out of unopened bottles.

Also where was the guest eating as I'm sure there is nothing on the plate she's hidden behind the flowers
I think they were having to eat daffodils, enough of the bloody things šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surprised neither of them have jumped on St Davidā€™s day and dangled Welsh cakes from the kitchen tent poles..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When does Tanya ever miss a chance to show off a purchase? Calling bullshit on the pan, must be hoping to get it for half price tomorrow šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
I sometimes forget how absolutely mental these two are but Tanā€™s lovely reminder of the sausage dogā€™s pancakes from last year are a great reminder šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wtf is that dry arse meal Tanya had last night ffs

I sometimes forget how absolutely mental these two are but Tanā€™s lovely reminder of the sausage dogā€™s pancakes from last year are a great reminder šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m seconds away from asking her why tf that pancake is paper thin and what child cut those letters out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I literally have no words......

View attachment 1096150
Why does she think this is of any interest to anyone.
And why is this lazy arse witch not going shopping herself.
Itā€™s not like she works full time and looks after elderly parents.
I was in Sainsburyā€™s today and see the new dinner set Tan has. The one from the burgers with Mac & cheese.
The espresso cups were Ā£4.50 each and those oval plates were Ā£13.00 each: why doesnā€™t she just buy one decent dinner set. That she can use it for every dinner. Is it me thatā€™s mad? For only have one dinner set?

Oh and pancakes are the easiest thing in the world to make. But oh no, letā€™s buy crap ones.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Read the bleeping room you thick bleep! No one cares about your shopping you bleeping oaf

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m guessing sheā€™s enjoying her snack break and ā€œcosyā€ time by the log fire on someone elseā€™s dollar as neither of those rooms looks like hers šŸ˜‚. Her poor ā€œladiesā€. She would drive me mentalā€¦
Why she needs a break time honestly most people work at least 3/4 hours in their job before a break (if they are lucky to even get one) so how long would she be cleaning someoneā€™s house for? Iā€™m sure most people only have a cleaner in for a couple hours at most unless itā€™s a deep clean. As for posting that shopping photo, no fkg words the stupid bint, tempted to comment on it asking her to be mindful of others.
If that candle on tans post is gifted should it not be marked gifted/ad - she only has put gifted/ad as a hashtag is that correct?

Last edited:
Makes me die the way hubby makes Yorkshire puddings every Sunday but is using shake ready made pancake batter. Tosser

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if Tanzis ā€˜guestā€™ is from outside of the UK. She has put on her meal plan English Pub Meal Out but Iā€™m not sure why it needs to be highlighted that itā€™s an English meal?! Kind of offensive if so!

Also Trasha has bought powdered pancake mix alongside American style pancakes and crepe style. What a waste!

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Tanzis ā€˜guestā€™ is from outside of the UK. She has put on her meal plan English Pub Meal Out but Iā€™m not sure why it needs to be highlighted that itā€™s an English meal?! Kind of offensive if so!

Also Trasha has bought powdered pancake mix alongside American style pancakes and crepe style. What a waste!
iā€™m assuming itā€™s her daughters boyfriend?

Reactions: 4
Tasha going on about her daughter still enjoying a snuggle with a teddy, didnā€™t she just leave her to go on a piss up weekend with hubby a couple of weeks ago? Make your mind up Tash if sheā€™s old enough to be left, sheā€™s too old for you to be babying and embarrassing on social media!

Oh and Iā€™d just like to get it in now, my 2 year old had Bunny crumpets (he loves rabbits) at the weekend so he was well before these two witches šŸ–•šŸ» ā€˜Cause we know Easter will start tomorrow!

Reactions: 9
If Tanyaā€™s decided to stay home, thereā€™s no excuse for her not doing pancakes

When does Tanya ever miss a chance to show off a purchase? Calling bullshit on the pan, must be hoping to get it for half price tomorrow šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Think you called this right.

Reactions: 9
I know we said about them not mentioning what's gojng on and if they did we'd have something to say. Tan has finally mentioned it but has to take the opportunity to show off more EB shite

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Is man tan for real? Is she really using whatā€™s happening in Ukraine as an excuse to show off more tit sheā€™s bought? Words actually fail me she is horrible

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.