Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Overdoing the mother's day celebrations all for the gram when it can be so triggering for some people just shows how heartless they both are

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The clue is in the title. Mother’s DAY!!! It’s a day, not a weekend.
They have no clue about empathy or have any consideration for any of their followers who may have lost their mums, or are unable to be mums.
I know everyone is different but this has annoyed me. They are damned if they do and dammed if they don’t. But there has to come a point when the boasting needs to stop.
We have a child in my class who’s mum is in a hospice, she is end of life. And one of the other mums said she hopes we are still doing Mother’s Day cards. As it’s her first one with her child at school. I wasn’t very professional in my response!
Read the room…. 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s the way she’s put “even though I’ve made it all up myself”
Whst an odd thing to say. It looks vile too

Reactions: 5
She's never made that recipe up herself, Google shows BBC food etc with recipes like it. Half the time she just shoves food in the oven or a load of whole tomatoes on her 'signature' spag bol.

Reactions: 7
She's never made that recipe up herself, Google shows BBC food etc with recipes like it. Half the time she just shoves food in the oven or a load of whole tomatoes on her 'signature' spag bol.
She’s just changed the type of fish or the accompaniments I found one for plaice and shrimp with spinach she’s just changed the plaice for sea bass and the spinach for samphire I’m not sure why she’s trying to make out she’s the next nigella when she eats takeaways 4 nights a week

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I’m sure I have actually had that in a restaurant (though it looked loads better and was half the size) so bollocks is that all her own idea.

And she is 100% authoring his replies. No one could be that wet and pathetic…

Reactions: 9
I’m sure I have actually had that in a restaurant (though it looked loads better and was half the size) so bollocks is that all her own idea.

And she is 100% authoring his replies. No one could be that wet and pathetic…
The comments are either written by her, or he’s after a BJ every night so fawns all over her

It’s the other one that makes me howl. Does some crappy keep fit thing ‘all for a good reason’ and then shove a a bowl of pasta and double cream down her neck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.