Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth makes someone lay all their shopping out like this to take a picture?? Who can actually be arsed? We do a 2 weekly shop, we get back chuck everything in the sides and then put it away. That woman really does live in her own world and thinks she’s living her best life. These 2 clowns really do make me feel better about myself and that’s why I follow this thread 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Please tell me tanzi hasn't felt the need for a EB purchase all for a Instagram post about Ukraine, she's even more vile than I thought if she has

Reactions: 9
This is why she is an utter idiot, Tan would be ripped apart either way. But it’s because she uses it also to boast about a new purchase.
This woman has no idea about the real world, yeah you have one life and she says live it. But she doesn’t because what she is living is fake life.
duck sake woman open your eyes and see what’s going on around you.
A world wide pandemic and the possibility of war. Yet she still thinks we give a crap about her bleeping EB collection. The world is bleeping scary and she hasn’t got a god damn clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
More crap she’s bought with reference to what’s going on.
How can anyone link deciding to stay home and not go on a night out to the war in Ukraine along with chopping boards? She gets more pathetic as time goes on. Thanks for posting the photo x

Reactions: 17
How can anyone link deciding to stay home and not go on a night out to the war in Ukraine along with chopping boards? She gets more pathetic as time goes on. Thanks for posting the photo x
She really is a twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why she needs a break time honestly most people work at least 3/4 hours in their job before a break (if they are lucky to even get one) so how long would she be cleaning someone’s house for? I’m sure most people only have a cleaner in for a couple hours at most unless it’s a deep clean. As for posting that shopping photo, no fkg words the stupid bint, tempted to comment on it asking her to be mindful of others.
If that candle on tans post is gifted should it not be marked gifted/ad - she only has put gifted/ad as a hashtag is that correct?
I work 9 till 5 Mon to Fri, Im constantly cleaning my home as my partner works long hours and quite stressful job (he never gets rained off!). Usually a good clean on a Saturday morning takes me about an hour and fifteen. Probably because I dont watch movies whilst doing it!

Reactions: 12
I haven’t looked at their IGs for a while and came here to see if either had posted pictures of chicken kievs- predictably Tash has. You couldn’t make this up.

This is why I prefer it when they just ignore the real world, as they are completely insincere, it’s absolutely embarrassing!

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand the reference of love and peace alongside the bee ornament and the flowers? Such an excuse to just show off, she thinks by putting the Ukraine flag that she’s showing compassion. All she is showing is how materialistic and empty her life really is.

People are literally fleeing countries and you have these two with their “essentials” and posting food shop hauls that a) no one gives a flying duck about and b) is in such poor taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand the reference of love and peace alongside the bee ornament and the flowers? Such an excuse to just show off, she thinks by putting the Ukraine flag that she’s showing compassion. All she is showing is how materialistic and empty her life really is.

People are literally fleeing countries and you have these two with their “essentials” and posting food shop hauls that a) no one gives a flying duck about and b) is in such poor taste.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she posted about being part Ukraine (as well as part Scottish, Irish or whatever other bull tit she’s stated in the past).

Both are so insensitive. trash has chicken kievs the other day and I did think she probably was watching the news and though ‘ooo we haven’t had Kiev’s on the menu for a while’. How topical.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she posted about being part Ukraine (as well as part Scottish, Irish or whatever other bull tit she’s stated in the past).

Both are so insensitive. trash has chicken kievs the other day and I did think she probably was watching the news and though ‘ooo we haven’t had Kiev’s on the menu for a while’. How topical.
I’m just surprised she didn’t buy little Ukrainian flags and stick them in the kievs like a bloody Nando’s 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Tan’s bolognese just gets worse every time. Whole cherry tomatoes. Just why??? Where’s the passata/sauce?? How much more mince can she fit on top of the pasta??

Reactions: 7
Bet they are gutted that their kids aren't young enough to be interested in world book day they would be wetting their knickers and making a huge competition out of it

Bet they are gutted that their kids aren't young enough to be interested in world book day they would be wetting their knickers and making a huge competition out of it
Wouldn’t put it past Tasha to put ‘little Olivia’ in a themed outfit today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.