Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe she would waste so much money (especially as she doesn't have a sweet tooth 😉)
I thought I was extravagant buying the £12 M&S Easter cake but I thought my kids (yes actual children) would enjoy it. Also spent far too much money on mini eggs so they have been busy making easter nest cakes (using 30p aldi chocolate obvs)
As someone above said, they never seem to do anything apart from crap mini breaks. No trips abroad, concerts or shows. Just wastes money on delivered flowers that die (get a cheap bunch from the supermarket) or hampers. Does she really think she is impressing anyone? Her neighbours and work colleagues (no friends) must laugh at her behind her back when she thinks she is impressing them.

Reactions: 11
Maybe I’m getting soft, but I do almost feel a bit sorry for Trash and how simple she is…looked at this pic, trying to work out why she had paired brown sauce with bread then realised she was trying to be all sophisticated with some balsamic and olive oil 😂😂, Only it looks like literally no oil and balsamic I’ve ever been served 😂🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bought my kid the £5 Thomas the Tank from M&S and I mulled over that ‘cause he’s only 2 and it seemed a lot for an egg for a toddler. All that money on chocolate Easter stuff for adults it’s absolutely mental.
And t’other one buzzing about having time of work, those 3 hours a week must be killing you Tash! I work 27 hours a week, have a toddler and care for my disabled mother, I’m desperate for my 4 day Easter break which I’ll spend taking care of everyone but at least I won’t have work to do too.
I can’t cope with these lazy, greedy, deceitful witches today!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why haven’t been given a photo of her outfit to London 😂 I felt a bit put out when I didn’t see a picture this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she get so excited about a day out in London? It’s not like she’s off to a city in a different country. Then again, it’s quite possible that the dozy cow doesn’t know she’s still in England.

These two sad deluded muppets boil my piss more than they should.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Last time she went to London she took about 3 million pics and spent all day updating Instagram 🤔 wonder why not today unless we'll get one of her stupid 'photo dumps'

Last time she went to London she took about 3 million pics and spent all day updating Instagram 🤔 wonder why not today unless we'll get one of her stupid 'photo dumps'
Probably still queuing to get in the Science and History museum’s…half term, I just wouldn’t 😬🤣

Reactions: 10
Didn’t she get blocked once after posting quite disturbing pics of her ‘ toddler ‘ daughter & there was a shot of her crying or something? Please tell me I’m not imaging it ?

Reactions: 2
She has either dropped her phone down the loo or she is actually spending quality time with her children.
But will a trip to london be as good as Tan’s banquets at her mothers. Where she will stay no more than an hour!

Reactions: 7
Ok, which family member locked her in the London Dungeon without her phone?! 😂

This is very odd behaviour for Trash? No doubt we will have a delightful photo dump to look forward to tomorrow I’m sure 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She must come on here and read. The last time she was in London I said that she can never live in the moment and everything has to be uploaded on the gram as soon as it happens. Others have said it too. So maybes she’s actually listening.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.