Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that fuss about a guest coming and laying the table for four....when it’s clearly just them two losers sat around it again! 🤯

Reactions: 13
All that fuss about a guest coming and laying the table for four....when it’s clearly just them two losers sat around it again! 🤯
Was just coming on to say that, the plate at the back of the pic is clearly empty! She's desperate for someone to ask who the guest is isn't she!!!

Reactions: 11
Why does trash cook so many Yorkshire puddings! They’re massive and even if they had 2 each there would still be 4 left over!

Reactions: 6
Oh don’t you know, Tan invented spaghetti bolognese. Those Italians got the idea from her.
She also likes to have large chunks of uncooked meat and hardly any sauce.
Never makes me want spaghetti.
So who was the guest?
Ah it must be those whole uncooked cherry tomatoes she likes to plonk in her signature bolognese last minute!

It seems like the guest didn’t stay long, maybe the new dishwasher didn’t do it’s job properly? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does trash cook so many Yorkshire puddings! They’re massive and even if they had 2 each there would still be 4 left over!
I thought the same last night! They always look a mess but there is always so many of them! I don’t understand it. Surely you’d get bored of a roast every single Sunday in winter?

Reactions: 7
Spoilt with a beautiful gift? What’s that tanzi? Must be invisible , like your guest

We all need tealights and essentials? Do we tash? Do we really? I’ve managed to survive without tealights and shite from ikea you bleeping wrong un

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Tash chilling with her wine when the glass is empty?

Tanzi with all the laughter round the table with her and dickless H2B, why is she pretending to have a guest it's clear that plates empty

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mummy is organising a sleepover for the birthday girl er tash the kid is 14 not 4 does she need mummy to organise anything? Can you imagine how cringe it would be to go and stay at her house kin ell ! Notice she never mentions her son she must be taking a leaf out of tanzis book

Reactions: 10
No way would I allow my teenage daughter to stay in that house. There’s something not right about them.

Will Tash have that tent pole that’s attached to her dining table decorated for the birthday girl? My girls are 14 and would die of embarrassment. They have friends staying over all the time and my only requirement is to throw some food their way every now and again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tash chilling with her wine when the glass is empty?

Tanzi with all the laughter round the table with her and dickless H2B, why is she pretending to have a guest it's clear that plates empty
Dickless H2B 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe she does have a guest, but they’re not eating with them? Looking at her measly portion sizes this wouldn’t surprise me.

No 🗑 your new dressing table squashed into your room is not #bedroomgoals

• Haha
🗑 saying she didn’t want to clutter her new dressing table too much? It’s rammed with crap as usual! Plus all the shite underneath it. They won’t have room to swing that hamster soon. Christ alive.

They can’t even fully open their bedroom door now, 🤣

• Haha
The dressing table with that chair is definitely not room inspo! This looks awful, so mismatched and cluttered it would stress me out 🤣

I do find it funny how only a few weeks back Tanzi was saying how she would love a proper dressing table and blow me down, suddenly 🗑 has got one plus she got it for valentines #mymansbetterthanyours 🙄

i can’t deal with her bedroom it’s making me itch
I know right and that’s before we’ve even got onto the sheets 😬🤣

Attachments

Tan is currently chucking out the other daughters stuff and she will make her room into a dressing room.
Trasha’s room looks tit.

• Haha
I am sure Tan is a witch or something, she always manages to get drinks out of unopened bottles.

Also where was the guest eating as I'm sure there is nothing on the plate she's hidden behind the flowers
Maybe they ate before they came (I assume that's what Tan would say if asked) or if we're being honest, in their imaginary house seeing as that's what they are 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.