Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funniest thing is that it isn’t their kids going to all the effort. It’s coming out of their own pocket. Tanzi doesn’t even parent anymore so not sure why she expects a massive Mothers Day fuss 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Why does she need another fresh pair of mum pjs?! So they can go in a cupboard on Monday and she'll buy new ones next year

Reactions: 10
Love to anyone who may find tomorrow a hard day for whatever reason ❤ Just always remember T&T’s world is complete bullshit that they do themselves to try and validate themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Even when Tan is trying to come across a kind person, she fails.
How old is that photo of her 3 kids together. What a shame.
Mind you I can’t talk, my youngest isn’t
speaking to me. Teenagers are absolute fuckers!!
Parenting is not easy, life isn’t easy. Yet with these two, you would think mice in waistcoats and birds with bow ties help them with their housework. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tanzi making it obvious she reads here, this week people have mentioned that she doesn't mention her own mum or seeing her son on mother's day. Hey tanzi when you read this will you give taco his balls back and stop being a massive passive aggressive bellend thank you ✌

Thinking of everyone who will find today tough ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bet Tash gets breakfast in bed from the kiddies (that she made herself and took back to bed) and it will be delish 🤢

Reactions: 7
I’m howling, as someone who hasn’t seen her mum in over 7 years and also someone who’s been bed bound for two months with hyperemesis this has made my day. Her daughters didn’t buy that
She's 100% made that breakfast herself.

Breakfast in bed but the beds clearly made

Reactions: 11
It’s the “special requests” for me
Lots of daughter kisses. That’s so weird. I get it from a baby/child but too late teens are going to
Keep kissing their mum 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Lots of daughter kisses. That’s so weird. I get it from a baby/child but too late teens are going to
Think she was meant to put “lots of son kisses” for her sloppy dogs to lick her mug

Reactions: 6
I’m howling, as someone who hasn’t seen her mum in over 7 years and also someone who’s been bed bound for two months with hyperemesis this has made my day. Her daughters didn’t buy that
It's got her handwriting on it too. Ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Short and sweet today as off out with my family to London (no pics needed, just quality time), but had to pop on to say Tran, it would be more believable if you, like, actually included the person who cooked the breakfast, rather than just a plate of food (yawn). Cos that’s what most normal people would do, but perhaps you can’t cos she didn’t actually cook it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh and what fat pig eats Greggs, fish and battered sausage all in the space of a few hours. I know I’ve seen her do it before but Trash’s gluttony never ceases to amaze me. Her insides must be rotten 🤮🤮

Maybe it should read lots of eye rolls 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s just gone 11am and 🗑 has posted 3 times already including the Mummy card!

Don’t let’s go there with the other idiot and the breakfast in bed that she more than likely made herself!

Happy Mothers Day one and all, and to anyone who finds this day difficult much love ❤

Reactions: 9
It’s so sad to think Tash put those balloons and table decs up for herself, there’s no way him or the kids did 🙈

Reactions: 12
Lots of daughter kisses in her own writing her kids will not even be there

Gifts and card from the children tash? Children! They are teenagers 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.