Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not done that but Ive sat with my husband and talked about the issue of how dumb people can be, my main example was Tran. Know her full address, where she works, at the time the car reg (pictured outside her home). Really are there any brain cells in there??? Tran especially pisses me off. I am not a violent person, but really would like to shove her cute nose up a Mini's exhaust/drag her by her overgrown locks into her parents "lake"...then adopt her dogs and give them the life all dogs deserve. Sorrt rant over. xx

*sorry. I am such an uneducated tart 🤣 x

#typingtoofast #annoyed

Dont want to break any rules, but if you just Google Trash's name, Companies House, that's not the address she is at now. Jonboy left her many years ago because of her spending, she got them into debt. Maybe that's why sold and got something cheaper 🤷‍♀️ Was only 3 years or so ago he walked out for a second time over her spending. Still the ring tatoos bond them forever 🙄
Seriously that’s not their old house?? 😧 it’s such a beautiful big house

Reactions: 3
How do people know all this fab detail?? I used to work for Interpol (100% true) and haven’t even got the tenacity to find all this stuff out 🤣🤣. You guys are proper little Agatha Raisins. Nice work 🤣
I think I missed my true vocation. 😆😆

So Tan stepped off a kerb, her daughter sends her flowers. The cynic in me says, what did she do? But she could just be a decent child. I don’t know how her dogs are looking after her, she doesn’t even walk them. And she won’t be now.
Take away it is then….
See she showed a salad on her stories. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Tanzi: ahh Tash your husband bought you flowers now let me one up you as I'm a nasty witch, my daughter sent me flowers AND my dickless H2B poured me a drink and got me rainbow belts.. Your turn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t for one minute believe Tanzi’s daughter got her those flowers @Badger will you send us a sign through hashtags please?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I assume when tan says her little boys are looking after her, that includes tictac?

Ten tone Tessi falling off a kerb and hurting her ankle. Why does that deserve fish and chips? Cocktail? Flowers?

What a sad little life

• Haha
I assume when tan says her little boys are looking after her, that includes tictac?

Ten tone Tessi falling off a kerb and hurting her ankle. Why does that deserve fish and chips? Cocktail? Flowers?

What a sad little life

You might think that when you get to a point where you can’t carry your own body weight when stepping off a curb you would lay off the takeaways, sugary crap and booze a little, not go straight home, stretch out prone on the sofa and demand all three are delivered to you tout suite 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fancy throwing yourself off the pavement and hurting your cankles in the process all for a bit of attention on the gram 👁👄👁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder how the pavement is? Can someone let the council know, a massive sink hole has appeared in Hailsham.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Blimey
I wonder how the pavement is? Can someone let the council know, a massive sink hole has appeared in Hailsham.
It was those damn overpriced Fairfax and Favour boots cutting off the circulation to her feet that probably done it or perhaps a tassel got in the way 🙊

• Haha
That'll be the excuse for the dogs not being walked AGAIN this weekend. She's like a child with her sore ankle, 3 posts last night about it #ouch #injury #swollenankle #getagripyouasshole

I think those flowers were bought by herself for herself again, she would've tabbed her daughter in the post she tags everything else when she gets stuff

Reactions: 9
Yes tash because if you don’t watch it it means it’s not happening 🙄 ignorant bleep! This has really pissed me off. Waffling on about shite as per then randomly chucking in a flippant comment about what’s currently happening in Ukraine the back to talking shite. Horrible witch

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yes tash because if you don’t watch it it means it’s not happening 🙄 ignorant bleep! This has really pissed me off. Waffling on about shite as per then randomly chucking in a flippant comment about what’s currently happening in Ukraine the back to talking shite. Horrible witch
So the war in Ukraine is in its 3rd week and she casually “mentions” the news is upsetting for the first time today, amongst her housework and going out for dinner. She really is unbelievable at times!

Reactions: 11
And makes it all about her and how upset SHE is. Never mind all the desperate Ukrainians either fleeing or fighting for their lives. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
What an actual bleep.
The whole world needs to be watching what’s going on. But not Trasha, because it will make her perfect world seem ugly.
Well Trasha, it’s happening and it’s bleeping real. Sadly people like her and the other oath won’t ever have the capacity to have the understanding of what is going on and how the people of Ukraine feel. They make it all about them, and how it makes them feel.
Maybe she should watch the news, she might slightly educate herself. The thick hole.
How can the last 2 years not have effected either of these two? Not one mention of the price increase in fuel, household bills, no mention of tighten their belts.
No, they continue to be the same fucktards they have always been. This is why they are not relatable or nice people.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What an actual bleep.
The whole world needs to be watching what’s going on. But not Trasha, because it will make her perfect world seem ugly.
Well Trasha, it’s happening and it’s bleeping real. Sadly people like her and the other oath won’t ever have the capacity to have the understanding of what is going on and how the people of Ukraine feel. They make it all about them, and how it makes them feel.
Maybe she should watch the news, she might slightly educate herself. The thick hole.
How can the last 2 years not have effected either of these two? Not one mention of the price increase in fuel, household bills, no mention of tighten their belts.
No, they continue to be the same fucktards they have always been. This is why they are not relatable or nice people.
Well said Maggie! It would have been better to just not mention the situation rather than the flippant oh it makes me sad. bleeping hell how do you think the poor people fleeing for their lives feel ? She’s lucky she can just turn the telly over. I didn’t mind her but now she’s proved herself to be as vacuous and selfish as the other bog rat

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.