Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mona86

VIP Member
Roll on the freebies

Don’t you hate when a blagger announces a pregnancy and then all the friends have to let us know they already knew (so did we guys!) with the ‘thank god the news was out I mean lockdown was bad but jeez keeping a secret like a friends pregnant? Just wow thank god it’s out in the open now ‘ 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Jackjack38

VIP Member
When will they learn that people don't have to follow them, their pages are PUBLIC!!! Anyone can look at their stories or pictures, anyone!!! If you only want people that follow to see your stories, set your profile to private. That term 'Troll' is thrown around so much lately. A person that makes a comment that you simply don't like or agree with is not a 'Troll. I don't agree with bullying or really nasty comments but alot of the time they call troll on people who are just calling out their bullshit. I seen Terry Mcevoy comment to 2 girls recently that used the eye emoji on a pic of her saying "Neither of you follow me". They don't have to follow you love, your profile is public!! We can look at whoever we want on instagram, whatever happened to freedom of speech, they moderate their profiles so much that you can only say stuff they want to hear, no matter what they are at. Like there is no accountability on their part. Facesbygrace23 is the biggest culprit.

I made a comment on Grace's pic of her 3 coffee machines saying there is no need to have 3 and she should donate 2. Deleted!!! 3 coffee machines is disgusting and posting a pic of them gloating like it's some great achievement is disgusting.
The reason Tara sees people as assholes is because she doesn't like being called out, not because people are actually assholes. Does she realise her page is a business and she seems to be a king alot of money from it. You put yourself out there and so you need to be open to criticism. Ya can't hack it down go back to being a MUA.

Reactions: 17
Those toes hanging over the tops of her sandals :sick:. I somehow get the feeling she's not as sweet as she'd like everyone to believe. Also agree about the never-ending screenshots of every fucking compliment she ever gets , it's so insanely boring and narcissistic
Would she ever grow up and get over herself, she's still on about her birthday, its not even a big or special birthday, 34 or something. She needs to get over herself. I cringe when I see that gang of borebags, tara, aimee, mark Roger's, sitting round balfes drinking tea thinking they are gas and sound but really lovely people too.

• Haha

Mona86

VIP Member
So help me Jesus stop buying gold tack for the house! It’s like my local church all she’s short is a communion chalice

• Haha

alltalknoaction

My GOD, these assumption boxes. How many times does she speak about not tolerating any bullshit. Yawn 🙄🥱😴 Newsflash Tara, you’re not unique. None of us tolerate bullshit.

*faints*

• Haha

Clangers2

VIP Member
I wish she'd cut Genes hair 🙈 the blonde bob with the fringe I can't 😩 he's like a young Debbie harry going around the place

• Haha

Loula5

Those toes hanging over the tops of her sandals :sick:. I somehow get the feeling she's not as sweet as she'd like everyone to believe. Also agree about the never-ending screenshots of every fucking compliment she ever gets , it's so insanely boring and narcissistic

• Sick
I followed her until she let my friend down the week of her wedding. She sent another make up artist along to do the work for her. My friend had her trial and everything with Tara and was left with a randomer to do her bridal make-up! Not professional and not on. Lost all respect for her after that.

• Wow

Jenna89

Chatty Member
I just don’t get her.. too nice to be true..... and given that her hubby doesn’t work (artist as they say 🤭🤭) she must be raking in the cash from insta to be able to get the house etc....
He’s an ‘artist’?! The only thing he’s drawing is the dole I’d say....

• Haha

Cheesycrackers

Ah lads I’d say Tara is wrecked doing fuck all. Give her a break.
She has been very busy with her gold animals and her new kitchen tent.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

alltalknoaction

“I keep my circle VERY small”.

*proceeds to share 500 birthday messages and any message that tells her how amazing she is*.

• Haha

Jollyolly

The midwife was probably being polite and playing along with her super unique and special most amazing name ever.
Unless its bleedin Showaddywaddy or something.

• Haha
  • Wow
I have an irrational rage for the way she says "hellooo ha" when she comes on through the ridiculous forced grin. Its just so fake and it just bugs the shit out of me. Getting her house alarm for free now , who knew being able to slap on make up would reap such rewards. The likes of her, mrs make up all have their brand new homes decked out for free within a couple of weeks. Takes most people years to totally finish their homes

• Haha