Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia must be paying well as she doesn't seem to have any other work.. must be tough with a mortgage but I think she's run her course for me. I followed for make-up and she was good to show products etc with a little clothes but zero content now!!
I wish she’d write AD before you have to read through the utter tripe to realise it’s an AD half way through.

Reactions: 6
I think she looks so different because she doesn't have the extreme fluffy fake lashes anymore since "collaborating" with RevitaLash earlier in the year. no big lashes and the extreme weight loss has changed her face somewhat. Would love to see her rock a more natural make up look, the dark foundation/tan combo appeal lessens with age.

Reactions: 5
Now gals I hope ye are going to swoon over Taras throw back modelling pics and reshare how beautiful she is

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Now gals I hope ye are going to swoon over Taras throw back modelling pics and reshare how beautiful she is
How the duck was she a model. I don’t think she is pretty. And she’s too thin when not pregnant

Reactions: 7
Maybe if Tara and the rest of them showed their living, breathing, beautifully imperfect real life instead of the controlled online content then people woudlnt compare themselves and feel crap that they don't have everything these people have !

Attachments

Maybe if Tara and the rest of them showed their living, breathing, beautifully imperfect real life instead of the controlled online content then people woudlnt compare themselves and feel crap that they don't have everything these people have !
I thought exactly the same thing! The hypocrisy 🤣

Swanning around all day with her quiet, mannerly child who seems to just trot along after her zero tantrums or difficulty. Buying A big house when neither her or her husband are shown working much. Her account is the definition of not showing real life!! Her posting this is so patronising.

Reactions: 15
Today is the second or third time this month that she has tagged a homeware shop in Dublin. Not stating what she’s bought, just stories showing she is browsing. Another sneaky way of begging for freebies if they see she has tagged them. There’ll be a coincidental “collaboration” for “bits” soon.

And we’ve moved from golden animals to furry animals for kids rooms 🙄 I really dislike Tara, without any fashion factories or her ‘make up courses’ I can really see this industry drying up on her fast. She doesn’t have the personality for TV/radio etc she’s very drab .couldnt see her going back working as a mua in a salon I would say she would think that is beneath her now. Ads for saving apps and home security is hardly the glam life she feels she is made for

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.