Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she went to Pipsy's "launch" so things must not be too bad. Still clinging on 😂

Reactions: 6
Had to stop following this one last week too. I find her quite passive aggressive in response to some questions/messages and can come across catty?

Her house- each to their own it's very trendy and trend focused. But trends come and go so it's going to be an expense to re-do every few months but she seems to have an interest in interiors and likes doing that- so maybe that's her plan. I'm surprised (or maybe i've missed) that she hasn't done any collabs with interiors/furniture shops?

Like others here, i think pats just separated with herself and Pippa. Aimee and Tara were the makeup people recruited for the workshops- workshops stopped, so connection no longer there? From income side it was guaranteed seasonal income for Tara and Pippa pulled plug on it as it was Pippa fashion factory? So you never, could be bad blood there.

From pre- Covid I vaguely remember Aimee and Tara trying to do something similiar again in Radisson in Dublin, a ticketed event with goodie bags?? Did that kick off?

Reactions: 1
Oh ffs, she’s at it with the wedding photos *again* She got married four years ago and we were inundated for the entire year, down to every last shred of detail, milked for all it was worth and now she’s spamming us again. Honestly Tara, just stop. Is she stuck for cheap content or does she actually think she’s royalty? Because she’s so self-indulgent, it’s actually embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh for duck sake. It the wedding pics again she’s no narcissistic ! The overflowing love for the bestie Claire is unbearable. We all love our besties . She adores people telling her how stunning she is. In fact, I think her teeth are too big and she has really oily skin that she thinks is a ‘glow’

• Haha
I've seen taras wedding pictures now one too many times 🤬🤬🤬
I’ve seen more of Taras wedding photos than I have my own 🙄 She is the most “on trend” person ever, you will see her wedding pics and know she got married in 2016, see her house and know she decorated it in 2020. Childish carry on, she has no personal style at all.

Reactions: 8
Had to stop following this one last week too. I find her quite passive aggressive in response to some questions/messages and can come across catty?

Her house- each to their own it's very trendy and trend focused. But trends come and go so it's going to be an expense to re-do every few months but she seems to have an interest in interiors and likes doing that- so maybe that's her plan. I'm surprised (or maybe i've missed) that she hasn't done any collabs with interiors/furniture shops?

Like others here, i think pats just separated with herself and Pippa. Aimee and Tara were the makeup people recruited for the workshops- workshops stopped, so connection no longer there? From income side it was guaranteed seasonal income for Tara and Pippa pulled plug on it as it was Pippa fashion factory? So you never, could be bad blood there.

From pre- Covid I vaguely remember Aimee and Tara trying to do something similiar again in Radisson in Dublin, a ticketed event with goodie bags?? Did that kick off?
She doesn’t acknowledge collabs so how would you see them? Pisses me off that Grace gets stick for it while this 1 gets no criticism Cos of her fake sweet exterior

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind people sharing wedding pics at an anniversary, but good god she must post the same 10 pics about 5 times a year. It’s so boring...

Reactions: 3
She brings the same pics out for:

her birthday
His birthday
Fathers day
Mothers day
Claire bears birthday
Any day it rains in Ireland
Any day it’s sunny and then rains in Ireland
Any day she gets free tit
Any day she says hello-ha
Any day she has tea and pretends to eat chocolate
Any day there’s a wedding topic online
Any day she talks about bridal make up
Any day she talks about bridal hair

sure, RSVP, about as ‘rare’ as Tara doing a bit of work

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She never clearly marks anything with ad. She is defo one of the sneakiest ones. I don’t care if you get free stuff but I want you to clearly mark it as free Tara (I bet you secretly read here Tara😉)

She never clearly marks anything with ad. She is defo one of the sneakiest ones. I don’t care if you get free stuff but I want you to clearly mark it as free Tara (I bet you secretly read here Tara😉)
But NONE of her followers do 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Course she reads here she strikes me as someone who always Google’s herself to lap up all the adoring comments - 🙄 herself and life with Leanne and the non stop baby / preggo comments - when I see stuff like ‘any recommendations for pregnancy jeans/dress/etc ‘ it’s like come on have you heard of google? We know you’re pregnant stop dropping it into every bleeping question

Reactions: 6
She did write #gift but it’s hidden behind the difficult to read writing and the signs at the bottom of a story. Pretty sneaky. I wish they would start off the post with “this is an ad”, rather than filming your child advertising the product to fool people into watching. She’s unreal.
Apologies I didn't see that!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.