Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nobodoycares85

It’ll be interesting to see how she’ll manage with 2, I presume Gene will be pawned off on the drip of a husband while she lies in bed with the new one practising self care 🙄
Most ridiculous statement ive ever read on this. What would you expect her to do ignore the new baby and carry gene around on her hip and leave daniel to nothing. Takes two to make the baby it will take two of them to raise them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Panda88

Chatty Member
Omg this is just giving me second hand embarrassment, the local boutique and chemist sending her gifts to the hotel, why? Shes a nobody, a make up artist? Does that chemist honestly think its going to make big sales because they sent tara make up a hamper? Shes actually such a snake, was always surprised she never featured on any of the call out pages or galz who snap, FBG gets ripped to shreds and this one is just as bad for the unsubtle begging
For feck sake, why don't they gift hampers to people who actually deserve it like a local nurse or frontline worker! Maybe then people would shop with them..

brandambassador

VIP Member
Love how the huns like Tara always talk about birth like this beautiful spiritual experience... I know it’s worth it but they never talk about shitting themselves literally, having their fanny split in two and hurting to shit for 3 weeks. Doesn’t really suit Taras image I guess. Baby her baby comes out a different way because she’s so pretty and special and quirky 🙄

• Haha

jeaner

Is she still flat out linking cheap nasty clothes?! The try on videos are cringe, the slo mo shot of her doing the twirl 🙈

And has anybody mentioned the eyelashes yet?

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
the same 3 Qs every week.

you look amazing i love how you style your bump, could you show us more ridiculous ways to emphasise the bump in summer dresses swanning around the house in december ?

I love Gene, have you thought about baby names?

Your house is amazing it doesnt at all look like a zoo with golden life size animals at every corner.

this leads into a weekend then of hauls , baby name posts for engagement and more golden animals

• Haha

Hannahchoo

I’m sorry but who sent her a question thing telling her her mother looks like Madonna. FFS! Can’t stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Mona86

VIP Member
I can’t bear how she reshares all the gimps fawning all over her ‘ so thrilled you have you in my life’ puke

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Does anyone know why she takes no bullshit ? I wonder did her parents or specifically her dad give her advice at any point ? She never mentions it, just something I was wondering 🤭🤥

• Haha

Base2019

VIP Member
This half arsed ‘ I’m having some tests and some medical issues’ - don’t come on and tell half a story. There’s no reason at all you’d need to tell us that, we don’t assume you should be online 24/7. Attention seeking
I feel terrible even writing this but she’s been doing that since Gene was born. I would never wish anything bad on anyone, but she preaches about privacy all time and then drip feeds info that like. It’s all for engagement and views 🙈

Reactions: 14

alltalknoaction

The day she shared a WhatsApp group message of Aimee, James and the others, saying she looked fab on her insta stories was absolutely bizarre. Who does that ha ha! Constantly seeking validation.

• Haha

Tellmethis

I do wonder at Meaghers always giving them stuff for their goodie bags. Do they think it’s worth it?
I wouldn’t buy anything from Meaghers purely because they give way too much stuff to these hustlers. Nor Daniel Wellington, Tony Kealys, Bperfect, boohoo, pretty little rags etc etc Like has anyone ever actually bought a Daniel Wellington watch?? 🤣

• Haha

Tellmethis

Why would it be strange to have a full face of make up on "at that hour"? Who said make up was only for "later hours" and why do you assume shes insecure if she wore makeup up to a brow appointment? Would you like if i assumed you were lazy and didn't care about your appearance if you arrived into the salon with no makeup on?? Very strange comment to be honest.
I don’t think that comment was strange at all, I think your reaction to it is strange. Maybe you don’t know but when your getting your brows done the area around them is cleaned so if you have makeup on it’s just coming straight off. I think it’s fair to assume that someone who goes to the bother of applying a full face of makeup only to have it even partially removed for a treatment has some kind of facial insecurities as it’s essentially just a waste of time and product. If you assumed I was lazy and didn’t care about my appearance as I arrived for an appearance enhancing treatment with no makeup on I honestly would give zero fucks 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Hannahchoo

Baby names? Something from the Beatles... what do ye think?
-Penny
-Ruby
-Lennon
-Ringo (but I think she named her gold pig Ringo)
-Lucy
-Molly
-Star
-Jude

Can’t think of anymore. Or maybe she will go Liam or Noel? 🤣🤣

• Haha

Maz123456789

I feel the exact same! I’m currently 14 weeks pregnant, I’d say she’s slightly more, maybe 15/16 weeks. I also have a toddler same age as Gene. So I really should have an interest but I’m totally turned off her since she announced her pregnancy, dunno what it is. Like I don’t expect her to give away her deep and darkest secrets but it’s this half information that drives me mad, either say it or say nothing at all.

Lmarcon

VIP Member
No she said it was strange to have full make up on in the early hours of the day. What has the time got to do with it? And yes im familiar as to how having a brow treatment works, they wipe away whatever is in your brows and the immediate area, they hardly remove all your makeup like. She can wear whatever she likes on her face, dunno why the fact she had make up on is strange, wasn't as if she was going for a facial. Maybe she had somewhere to be after? Or maybe she just felt like wearing make up🙄
Jeez Tara calm down 🙄😂

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Jesus Tara's thread is just like her pregnancy, it feels like it's been going on forever with no end in sight. When will we get to no 2😂😂

• Haha

Hannahchoo

I’m sorry but who in the name of god would spend €30 for a zoom chat or whatever it will be. The two most boring people on earth and oranges and lemons whoever she is, giggling about how gas they are and how much they love tea and how every bleedin one of Aimees products is just so gorge. Snooooooze fest.