Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell knows. But it certainly wouldn’t be my taste. It’s like she’s trying to be different from the barrage of grey decor you see everywhere but she’s trying so hard it’s having the opposite effect and just looks a little strange. Also not really child friendly!

Reactions: 6
Every day she talks about spraying another object or animal gold, the gifted mirror got the spray treatment today! Honestly so bored of her predictable “decor” green and bleedin gold everywhere🙄

Reactions: 4
Not a # in sight for the gifted mirror of course . She will spray gene gold one of the day’s 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
put money on her being pregnant again. Little bow pip said tara was the one who told her about the blinds she got for the nursery a few weeks back so that gave it away for me

Reactions: 1
Don’t like that Pip one. Followed her for about 5 mins after a friend raves about her and I couldn’t be coping with her notions and her baby shower with its own dress code. Anyway I digress from the thread topic and will get a slap on the wrist 🙈 Tara is gone mad with the spray paint. Everything green and gold. It will date very quickly!
she could well be pregnant again I suppose. Gene is 2 now and usually that’s when people go again if they haven’t already and they want another child and things go well for them. If she is I wish her well if that's what she wants for her family. Still can’t warm to her though!

Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣

I don’t know what it is about her speech, it’s like her teeth are too big for her mouth and affects her speech🤷🏼‍♀️ I think she had braces at some stage, I’d demand a refund.
There are certain words she says that give me the chill.. "little" being one of them. Her teeth are way too big for her mouth

Reactions: 5
Is there a thread on Lauren arthurs ?? can't find it, her life consists of walks, brunches and chill evenings on her green couch!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There are certain words she says that give me the chill.. "little" being one of them. Her teeth are way too big for her mouth
Her voice always sounds so thick and clunky. Makes me feel nauseous 🤢 And her streak of misery of husband is never to be seen when she’s out swanning around The Ivy with her motley crew of InstaShams. It’s like she’s ashamed to be seen with him and he’s not good enough for the Cool Crew

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her voice always sounds so thick and clunky. Makes me feel nauseous 🤢 And her streak of misery of husband is never to be seen when she’s out swanning around The Ivy with her motley crew of InstaShams. It’s like she’s ashamed to be seen with him and he’s not good enough for the Cool Crew

I’d be morto to be seen with him and that HAIR

It’s like something Liam Gallagher‘s barber swept off the floor circa 1995

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I always said he looks like he'd fit right in at an oasis tribute band in your local gaa club on a Fri night....thats never a good sign!

I said it before I can't stand her saying gorgeous or gorge like seriously duck right off!

Reactions: 3

Noooooooo please don’t diss Liam!!! 😢
I did prefer the hubby’s hair the other way, copying LG me thinks! 😉
The “hello-ha” does my head in 🤯🥴

Reactions: 1
She is another one with zero cop on or responsibility. Off she goes on a family outing to IKEA. Zero fucks given. Shops are asking people not to go in large groups or try to have max two per trolly. Can she not leave the child at home or send the husband with a list. We all have a responsibility to protect the more vulnerable but it’s becoming clear instanhuns are exempt from this.

Reactions: 10
So help me Jesus stop buying gold tack for the house! It’s like my local church all she’s short is a communion chalice

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.