Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimee's boyf and his brother and gang of pals have been through most of the girls from Limerick to Galway. They used to hang around with a certain Galway hurler and are very fond of the women. Was surprised when I saw him on her insta so hopefully he has grown up and settled down!
I hope she had an STI test since she got with him 🤣

Reactions: 1
What is that hat she was wearing in Achill? 😂 People there are so chill I'd say they were like what is this yoke wearing.

Reactions: 5
What is that hat she was wearing in Achill? 😂 People there are so chill I'd say they were like what is this yoke wearing.
You can swipe up to it today I’m sure because everyone was askin about the holiday wardrobe of course.... oh and a little AF link for you there too

Reactions: 3
I followed her until she let my friend down the week of her wedding. She sent another make up artist along to do the work for her. My friend had her trial and everything with Tara and was left with a randomer to do her bridal make-up! Not professional and not on. Lost all respect for her after that.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Y
I followed her until she let my friend down the week of her wedding. She sent another make up artist along to do the work for her. My friend had her trial and everything with Tara and was left with a randomer to do her bridal make-up! Not professional and not on. Lost all respect for her after that.
[/QUOTE
Oh my God what was her excuse for not showing up herself?!

Stop! That’s absolutely scandalous!

I had a wedding make up trial with her last year and cannot tell you how bad the make up was. Had to take it off and re do it before a night out the same day. Needless to say I didn’t book her.

Reactions: 10
That’s disgraceful

Reactions: 2
Stop! That’s absolutely scandalous!

I had a wedding make up trial with her last year and cannot tell you how bad the make up was. Had to take it off and re do it before a night out the same day. Needless to say I didn’t book her.
Do you have to pay for a trial ?

Reactions: 2
Sure she’s too famous now to be doing bridal makeup. I like the make up she does on people, it’s natural looking on not the usual Insta makeup carbon copy look.

Reactions: 4
Why is Gene still rear facing in his pram?!?! Breaking his neck to see around. Drives me mad!!!!

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t appear to be as into make up anymore ? Others used covid to get creative & run courses... she didn’t do a tap bar the boohoo SP video twirls
Omg those twirls and the holding hands together after shes twirled. duck me give it a rest🙄 I used to really like her but tbh she slowly grinds away at you.

"I've just received another gorgeous package" there's only so many times you can hear her say that. She'd accept shite at this stage tbh! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg those twirls and the holding hands together after shes twirled. duck me give it a rest🙄 I used to really like her but tbh she slowly grinds away at you.

"I've just received another gorgeous package" there's only so many times you can hear her say that. She'd accept shite at this stage tbh! 🤣
Package of shite delivered straight to your door 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.